Friday the 13th, the big day (2 Viewers)

I think for folks at my work that like to hit the bar after work 4 out 5 days of the week and dont have time to pick their car up the next day this would be useful. Also, for drunkies that the bartender has to "call a cab" for, this may be semi useful. I agree, the fine print wouldn't be easy
I worked with a fun guy in Dallas that had this happen one night. We both listened to a lot of metal, and he played guitar and was really into meeting guitar players and collecting picks. So when he moved to Dallas from Idaho he decided to head to the strip club that the guys from Pantera owned in the hopes of meeting them and getting a pick from Dimebag. He wasn't there, but I think Vinnie and Rex were. My friend went up just to say hi, and they had him sit down and kept giving him drinks until he was totally wasted. Being responsible metalheads, they called him a cab, and he proceeded to pass out in the back seat of the cab. So the cabbie checked his ID which still had his Idaho address. And he woke up in the drunk tank and had to call into work the next morning and say he wasn't going to make it. Haha! Made for a good story at least.

We went to one of the summer festivals like Ozzfest one time and got the VIP passes so you got to hang out in a special tent area with its own bar. Pantera wasn't playing at the show, but Dimebag was hanging out back there! My friend went up and talked to him, but sadly he didn't have any picks to give him for his collection. It was still pretty awesome though.

I worked with a fun guy in Dallas that had this happen one night. We both listened to a lot of metal, and he played guitar and was really into meeting guitar players and collecting picks. So when he moved to Dallas from Idaho he decided to head to the strip club that the guys from Pantera owned in the hopes of meeting them and getting a pick from Dimebag. He wasn't there, but I think Vinnie and Rex were. My friend went up just to say hi, and they had him sit down and kept giving him drinks until he was totally wasted. Being responsible metalheads, they called him a cab, and he proceeded to pass out in the back seat of the cab. So the cabbie checked his ID which still had his Idaho address. And he woke up in the drunk tank and had to call into work the next morning and say he wasn't going to make it. Haha! Made for a good story at least.

We went to one of the summer festivals like Ozzfest one time and got the VIP passes so you got to hang out in a special tent area with its own bar. Pantera wasn't playing at the show, but Dimebag was hanging out back there! My friend went up and talked to him, but sadly he didn't have any picks to give him for his collection. It was still pretty awesome though.
Haha sounds like he had a good time either way!! Definitely a cool story for the kids lol

If anybody in our MD group is looking for work or knows anyone that is looking for work we are in desperate need of help!

I've often though about a company that takes Uber to the next level... They bring a driver to you and they bring you and your car home... It wouldn't be cheap (you'd basically be paying for two Ubers), but its alot cheaper than a DUI.

We have something like this in LA. We call it a "Korean Uber". You can get one at some bars in the Korea-town area of Los Angeles. Never used it, but had a friend that used the service all the time.

Finally back on track for welding! Talked to my supervisor and his super, for the go ahead for weld practice every Friday!

20200814_111011.jpg
20200814_111051(0).jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom