Friday the 13th, the big day (1 Viewer)

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I try not to frequent PCF with non chip related threads, but this is a fairly large milestone in my life.

Since I was 6 yrs old I've been riding horses, and have been working on horse farms since I was 10. I've been at the same barn for 5 years. Today was my last day. I am changing employment and following a new path. I'm heading to a machine shop, full time. It's been since high school that I've worked any kind of job indoors. It's a crazy mix of emotions, but I'm hopeful and positive for the future!
And since I don't have real friends and all my friends are actually donkeys I figured itd be best to share the news with y'all.
Fingers crossed the new overtime option funds more chipes!

Well, I try not to frequent PCF with non chip related threads, but this is a fairly large milestone in my life.

Since I was 6 yrs old I've been riding horses, and have been working on horse farms since I was 10. I've been at the same barn for 5 years. Today was my last day. I am changing employment and following a new path. I'm heading to a machine shop, full time. It's been since high school that I've worked any kind of job indoors. It's a crazy mix of emotions, but I'm hopeful and positive for the future!
And since I don't have real friends and all my friends are actually donkeys I figured itd be best to share the news with y'all.

Machine shop? Like with a CNC to mill chips? We see where this is going.....

Welcome home from your last day beautiful!! The most important thing is to keep a positive additude, strong work ethic (which I know you have!!) I know you will fo well in anything you put your mind to! I love you and support you no matter what you choose in life!! Forever yo man Ben!!
Geez get a room you 2.

Oh wait...

Best wishes with the new employment! Hopefully it will add to your chipping funds and not take too much time away from the forum (I enjoy what you have to say).

20191213_153507.jpg

Current view in our room @72o... wanna join? Lmao

Congrats and best of luck! It's always scary starting something new...you get so comfortable with familiar surroundings, whether good or bad.

Congrats and best of luck! It's always scary starting something new...you get so comfortable with familiar surroundings, whether good or bad.
Yes definitely leaving something comfortable, but I think it will work out well in the end!

Reactions: 72o
Good luck on the new job, hope it’s a great change. I’ve been with the same company closing in on 18 years, can’t really even imagine what it would feel like to start a new job, let alone changing companies.

The good news is you don't have to shovel shit all day..

Post padding is not recommended for Chipnoobs
Hahaha!!!! Soooo much truth
Good luck on the new job, hope it’s a great change. I’ve been with the same company closing in on 18 years, can’t really even imagine what it would feel like to start a new job, let alone changing companies.
Thank you! Definitely a big change, that's a heck of commitment to a company you have going there! Impressive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom