Hi PCFers! (1 Viewer)

Lynchmann

Reaction score
Hi all! I am a 47 yr old dad of five. I've played poker, mostly NLH, for around twenty yrs. I played a good bit online on Pokerstars before the infamous Black Friday. Played in local home games & a couple of WSOP circuit events for a few yrs after that, but have been mostly out of the game for the last few. Now my adult kids are into poker and we've been playing some F&F (family & friends) home games and having a blast. I've been making due with 1,000 or so ABF chips that you can get at any Walmart, but am wanting to upgrade to a higher-quality chip set.

I ran across PCF during my "chip research" and was immediately impressed with the depth of information available and the community in general. Looking forward to "meeting" many of you over the coming months and yrs.

Thanks!

Bryan L.

Hello Bryan and welcome to the community! This place is awesome and full of knowledge. The first advice most people give is to get lots of chip samples. This will help you figure out what you like and don't like about different chips.

Welcome to Hell my Friend... PCF is a nightmare for your wallet But we all love it. Enjoy

Hi all! I am a 47 yr old dad of five. I've played poker, mostly NLH, for around twenty yrs. I played a good bit online on Pokerstars before the infamous Black Friday. Played in local home games & a couple of WSOP circuit events for a few yrs after that, but have been mostly out of the game for the last few. Now my adult kids are into poker and we've been playing some F&F (family & friends) home games and having a blast. I've been making due with 1,000 or so ABF chips that you can get at any Walmart, but am wanting to upgrade to a higher-quality chip set.

I ran across PCF during my "chip research" and was immediately impressed with the depth of information available and the community in general. Looking forward to "meeting" many of you over the coming months and yrs.

Thanks!

Bryan L.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom