For Sale Free -- OWPS Heraldic Table Marker Plaque (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Collector's item! Originally priced separately at $5.25! Definitely the Holy Grail of table/seating marker plaques!

More than just a table plaque, this is a serious piece of erotic art -- note the nipple, which I suspect is actually a microdot bearing the encoded actual meaning of life. Actually, two nipples -- one on each side of the plaque! Your home game players will fight for possession of this magnificent example of modern art, created by Sal himself!

From the 2015 OWPS crowdstarter/group buy: one Heraldic Table Marker Plaque, Blue Mermaid -- free to whomever posts here most creatively or entertainingly -- in my sole, admittedly warped judgement -- describing their potential use for it, as a spare, target, whatever!

Conditions: this free offer is subject to sudden and arbitrary termination should I receive any serious cash offer of $11,001 or more accompanied by immediate Paypal payment. Deadline for entries/offers: tomorrow night, June 17, 2017, at 0100 UTC (that's June 16 at 9pm or 2100 hours EDT for those of you PCFers among the time-impaired).

Only the plaque on the right is included in this incredibly generous offer, because that's all I have. Photo credit: Tommy.
Mermaid.jpg

Last edited:
I will use the plaque as a target practice for tossing in a single chip into the pot. I will not stop the daily practice until I get 10 nipples in a row.

I plan on using it as our house bounty chip/plaque -- placed on the head of the previous tourney winner -- for those so inclined to chase some free tail.

Of course, previous event winners are usually not fish... but then again, neither are mermaids.....

I would fling it at Chuck to alert him it is his turn to act - nothing like a nipple upside the head to get someone's attention. Plus you would save on shipping if I won.

Tits a mighty kind offer fine sir, but I feel as something is a-breast. I would use this incredible piece of art as a special bounty during our tournaments. The boob who won the last game would most certainly be showcased, and what better way than this plaque.

Other than that ... ehh .. I don't know how I would c-leavage-ring it.

Mark :)

I would use it as a "first knocked up, er, I mean out" boobie prize at the MTTD main event next year.

I'd use these as bountys for some tournaments,
For a couple of donkeys and a few good gents.

Players amused by the artwork will be mesmerized,
It'd might give me a chance to steal their prize.

Txs Pltrgyst for a chance at these chips,
It's always nice to see a perky pair of nips.

...and if nothing it'll freeze guys just for a spell,
Might give me a chance to pick up their tell!

Cheers all!

My cause is a noble one.. I will use it to restore honor to the mermaid that posed for this picture.. you see, she was very young and naive when that bilge rat of an artist found her basking on a sun drenched Mediterranean shore. He promised her fame and fortune if she would simply allow him to capture her transfixing and artistic form on canvas. She was assured it would be tasteful with full seaweed coverage of her areola. She was unaware that it would be plastered on a bunch of ceramic plaques for unsavory degenerates to gaze upon. My quest is to acquire all of these plaques and present them to this scaly lass for which she will reward me with shells and dead fish... she anxiously awaits my rapid return.

upload_2017-6-15_10-48-59.png

See, I got mesmerized! Thought it was for the bundle and didn't see that it was for plaque only.

My cause is a noble one.. I will use it to restore honor to the mermaid that posed for this picture.. you see, she was very young and naive when that bilge rat of an artist found her basking on a sun drenched Mediterranean shore. He promised her fame and fortune if she would simply allow him to capture her transfixing and artistic form on canvas. She was assured it would be tasteful with full seaweed coverage of her areola. She was unaware that it would be plastered on a bunch of ceramic plaques for unsavory degenerates to gaze upon. My quest is to acquire all of these plaques and present them to this scaly lass for which she will reward me with shells and dead fish... she anxiously awaits my rapid return.

View attachment 103870
Is she kneeling before a bedpan full of jewels?
@pltrgyst if I win the plaque, I'll grab a sharpie and draw in a bedpan for her. Because apparently every mermaid needs a bedpan.

I would fling it at Chuck to alert him it is his turn to act - nothing like a nipple upside the head to get someone's attention. Plus you would save on shipping if I won.

Oooh, flinging anything at Chuck is worth many bonus points!

Initially I thought supergluing it to the wall above my toilet would be the best option but then I wouldn't be able to carry it around with me to show my friends when they ask about the chick I met on vacation at Niagara Falls.

Initially I thought supergluing it to the wall above my toilet would be the best option but then I wouldn't be able to carry it around with me to show my friends when they ask about the chick I met on vacation at Niagara Falls.

I would point out that a couple of people have opined that this "chick" has certain masculine qualities, so you might not want to do that.

I would point out that a couple of people have opined that this "chick" has certain masculine qualities, so you might not want to do that.
Shrug... guess I'm happy I only got to second base

I would enshrine it as the only "chip" known to escape your Vault. Isn't there some legends about Mermaids watching over treasure? (Not really sure about my Mermaids history) If so could this mean the release of more?

I would enshrine it as the only "chip" known to escape your Vault. Isn't there some legends about Mermaids watching over treasure? (Not really sure about my Mermaids history) If so could this mean the release of more?

Ahem. About 5K chips, including most of my PCAs, have escaped in the past few months...and I have committed to 600 cardboard chip boxes for shipping, and laid in some huge rolls of bubble wrap...so???

Ahem. About 5K chips, including most of my PCAs, have escaped in the past few months...and I have committed to 600 cardboard chip boxes for shipping, and laid in some huge rolls of bubble wrap...so???

SO?? so send me a PM with a list of available chips ;)

Guess I wasn't creative enough. Oh well thanks for the try. I guess I'll have to pay better attention, but have been out of the loop for the past month.

Dibs. Send 'em with the mermaid.

That kinda looks like the old lady. I once told her that i was going to get a mermaid tattoo like that with her face but she said she didn't want me to do that. I would tell her that I had that plaque made instead just for her. Then I would repeatedly reap the benefits...

just throwing it out there.. if I can return this to her..
mermaid be all like, and I be all like
upload_2017-6-16_16-58-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom