Four Suits and Majestics (1 Viewer)

Bottom left and bottom middle are getting better, but are still a little cluttered and disjointed thematically. The problem with using your first name is that it doesn't really translate to a logo or theme. To me, it would make more sense if you stuck with the "4 Suits" card room name, as the logo reinforces, and then put "Matt's Place" or your city as a location to personalize it. Or you could go with a nickname and build a more unified theme around that.

The suits are already featured in the logo, making them redundant on the border. The connection to the crown seems loose as well. A nice compromise would be something like the bottom middle with the crown and suits removed, and a bigger denom that breaks the border (maybe with some simple ornamentation).

Nitpicking aside, these look nice and clean, and would make very legible labels.

Wow, those chips are going to look awesome! I was planning on getting the standard Majestics but now I'm seriously considering doing something similar, didn't know it was an option. Doing a custom CPC set is way out of my price range.

Just out of curiosity where do you get custom labels designed and printed and what kind of cost are you looking at? Thanks.

@Gear does great custom label design/printing. Laminated vinyl labels are 15c each (so 30c per chip). Contact him directly for design fees.

I used Gear Labels for my custom set and could not be happier!. Chris did an Awesome job on the vinyl labels and he used a metallic ink in one of the elements that just looks stunning. highly recommend him.

Quick pic I snapped last night. Will get some better one up tomorrow.

well, those made the transition from "just not working" to a nice, clean, pro design. how did the labeling go? did you have it as a service from PGI?

Labeling was pretty painless. Put my gf into the sweatshop to help lol. Only. Took a couple of hours to label 600 chips.

those turned out pretty allright!

how do you like the feel/heft/sound of the majestic blanks?

Palm imports also does labels I believe.

Hello,

I just noticed Palm Imports website is not working. I understand they are in Florida, does anyone know if they survived the hurricane and are ok? I bought my home set of tourney chips from them several years ago and they are still going strong, still get compliments.

I'm in the market for a cash set of chips.

Thanks Ya'll

Attachments

• 25222404602_d918bb806d_192sq.jpg
    25222404602_d918bb806d_192sq.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 102

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom