Folding table with dealer spot? (1 Viewer)

TheJestyr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Anyone heard of a good folding table (either bifold or trifold) that has a dealer tray and is still sturdy and durable? Several times over the years I’ve found myself wishing I had a nice table that can easily be transported, but haven’t found anything that really fits what I’m looking for. Lemme know if I’ve missed some good options in my searching! Thanks all!

I believe Triton makes the highest end folding table. I’m looking again at getting one now. Hard to have a dealer tray in a space that folds in half though. I haven’t seen a table yet with a dealer spot that also folds.

I believe Triton makes the highest end folding table. I’m looking again at getting one now. Hard to have a dealer tray in a space that folds in half though. I haven’t seen a table yet with a dealer spot that also folds.
I’ve seen one that is a tri fold with a dealer spot but it seemed lower quality. I know a guy who custom builds tables and was going to reach out to him, but figured I’d start here. Thanks for the response!! :)

That would be no problem. For the dealer rail though, I would probably make it removable with velcro so that the dealer rail is one single piece. Remove the rail when folding the table and put it back when it's set up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom