First Name Check In (5 Viewers)

My name is Dennis. My sister calls me Denny as did my mom (rip). Others call me Denny at their own risk
My aunt Nancy and childhood sweetheart call me Robbie.

When my mom is angry, or I jam on @bergs on the turn, they call me Robert.

Everyone else calls me Rob.

There have been many good guesses though.

Mike. However, with such a commonplace name I have learned to ignore anyone calling out my name in a crowded environment unless I specifically recognise the voice. In those cases I use my pen-name (and one of my earliest nick-names) of MJ.

At the firehouse, they just call me Socrates - or Soc for short.

Patrick, but normally just go by Pat. On Kodiak Island they call me PBR Pat.

Andrew, or Big Dill.

Take your pick.

bigdill.jpg

I go by Rick, was Ricky growing up. In the days when I had a landline, if they asked for Richard then paused, I would hang up before the telemarketers even attempted to butcher my last name.

I also answer to Billy or Bill (twin brother, we were very hard to tell apart when we were younger) and my mom usually goes down the list of Susan Julie Bill and sometimes gets to Schatzi (dogs name) before she can remember mine.

Last edited:
Officially is Anthony, better known as Tony, also known as Chanman, Chan or Two Beer Tony.

In my passport is Marcos, in my city Marc, poker fellas and my Brazilian girlfriend's Markiños:cool:

Matt,

back in the homeland friends called me Matty.

When in trouble at home, family called me Matthew.

I go by Rick, was Ricky growing up. In the days when I had a landline, if they asked for Richard then paused, I would hang up before the telemarketers even attempted to butcher my last name.

I also answer to Billy or Bill (twin brother, we were very hard to tell apart when we were younger) and my mom usually goes down the list of Susan Julie Bill and sometimes gets to Schatzi (dogs name) before she can remember mine.

I'm Joe. I think it's hilarious moms and dads and now brothers and sisters get my name wrong, that's what happens in a big family. I also had and Aunt with a little terrier dog named "Schatzi," no idea where that came from.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom