First Name Check In (2 Viewers)

I'm one of 7 Mikes in a large, extended Italian family, 3 in my household alone. There's Big Mike, Papa Mike, Skinny Mike, Dark Mike, Mikie, Michael and me... Mike.

But I'm Michael Anthony when my mom has a bone to pick with me.

Name is Troy. Who would have guessed? I live in the Atlanta burbs (Suwanee - Grand Cascades). Haven't played much poker the past few years. If anyone has a friendly home game (no dealers, rake, etc.) and is looking for someone to fill a seat, shoot me a message. Hold'em, Dealer's Choice, it's all good. Cheers.

Troy, Tom Dave and other here are locals @BGinGA @Mr Tree who are hosts

BiGGyT aka Tim

Yeah... I've seen many posts by those two. And, as I'm sure many others have, gazed in silent envy :sick: at those pictures of The Hitching Post! (And, of course, there are those that have had the opportunity to Jones over the set up first hand. LOL)

I was late to see the invitation to the meet up in April, but maybe Tom can add me to the wait list?

Name is Troy. Who would have guessed? I live in the Atlanta burbs (Suwanee - Grand Cascades). Haven't played much poker the past few years. If anyone has a friendly home game (no dealers, rake, etc.) and is looking for someone to fill a seat, shoot me a message. Hold'em, Dealer's Choice, it's all good. Cheers.
Just saw this. I can add you to the waiting list for the Shootout. In the future just post in the meetup thread as I only saw this passing through!

I'm Chris ..... MaxB is short for Max Badazz, which was a prototype pinball machine in the 1990's by the Alvin G Company that I use for a name online (including games). I didn't use it here for some reason (not sure why) and now I am stuck with the short version (which is fine, doesn't matter when it comes to poker chips) (y) :thumbsup:

above is a link to the names of my family (they are into the performing arts)

My first name is not Bob, but on the Internet, Bob will do.

I wouldn't mind going by "Ed" or "Knut" (Knut is an old Norwegian name that I think sounds cool: -https://youtu.be/DLUrd-jG_sY The name basically means "knot", so I'm assuming stubbornness is an associated attribute).

The usual handle I use Online is an assortment of numbers and letters, so this is much simpler.

Last edited:
Lol, how did I miss this thread.

Name is Erik. Like the Norwegian Viking King!

Joe (was trying to keep that a secret) Last name withheld for fear my employer will see the correlation of productivity (or lack there of) related to the day I joined PCF. Almost inverse to my checking account balance. I like to think I am doing my part to stimulate the economy.

Last edited:
which is important because only Croatians and Spanish can pronounce this name right :)

aYwF7ZW.jpg

I'm so sorry. I just couldn't resist. :D

(Not sure if this is actually correct for Croatian, I just know the Russians pronounce it like that)

aYwF7ZW.jpg

I'm so sorry. I just couldn't resist. :D

(Not sure if this is actually correct for Croatian, I just know the Russians pronounce it like that)

The simplest pronounciation is the right one, no double letters, weirdly "IVAN"
Worked on a ocean liner for a couple of months, met hundreds of people from all parts of the world, only the spanish pronounce it right,

..i thought it was funny/interasting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom