First Name Check In (5 Viewers)

When I was in the service. I had a SGT look at my paperwork and tell me I filled it out wrong. That I put the wrong name on it (put Billy instead of William). I of course said, "no sir, my name is billy". He says, "are you sure, what does it say on your birth certificate?", lol.

I had to explain that my parents are from the deep fucking south and I was named after my grandfather..........Fucking "Billy"............lol

Now I just let people call me whatever. It usually starts with Asshole, or something there abouts.

my uncle's real name was "Buddy" but he was born in mississippi. you can take the neck out of the red...

Yeah, no kidding. I actually have a cousin who's given name is Bubba. Srsly.

And I have more nieces/aunts/name-a-female-relative who's middle name is either Lee, May, Jo, Sue, or Kay than you can shake a stick at. Martha Lee, Sarah Jo, Katie May, Linda Kay, Mary Sue, blah, blah, blah. At least forty of 'em without counting hard. Frickin' Kentuckians....

Yeah, no kidding. I actually have a cousin who's given name is Bubba. Srsly.

And I have more nieces/aunts/name-a-female-relative who's middle name is either Lee, May, Jo, Sue, or Kay than you can shake a stick at. Martha Lee, Sarah Jo, Katie May, Linda Kay, Mary Sue, blah, blah, blah. At least forty of 'em without counting hard. Frickin' Kentuckians....

my mom's siblings:

buddy
ronnie
ray/kay (twins ftw)
cherie (my mom, born in france obv - seriously)
eddie
wayne

none of those are nicknames, btw.

my dad's side of the family has typical southern aristocratic family names. one side is racist and mean as all hell and the other side is loving and welcoming to anyone you could find. guess which are the bastards? spoiler: not the rednecks. #juststereotypicalsouthernthings

my dad's side of the family has typical southern aristocratic family names. one side is racist and mean as all hell and the other side is loving and welcoming to anyone you could find. guess which are the bastards? spoiler: not the rednecks. #juststereotypicalsouthernthings

In my younger days (and hopefully my retirement years), I used to go to the southern US for golf. South Carolina, Georgia . . . Our group always found that the people who MOST typified the stereotype of "genteel southern hospitality" were those from the lower socioeconomic strata. the more well of folks seemed to be the more likely they were to be pricks. Having said that, I feel the same about people where I live, as well. So, maybe it's just me and mine . . .

I was thinking more along the lines of... "My mother called me Lawrence once.....................................................once."

Hi, my name is.......Shawn, and I am a Chipaholic......

Oh sorry, wrong place for that..or is it??? You just wanted my name.

Tim. Legal name Timothy (doesn't bug me), college buddies call me Timmy (doesn't bug me), chippers call me Guinness (doesn't bug me) and poker players who are new to playing with me call me "spewtard asshat donkfactory WTF duece four off suit", shortened to Spew (like Stu) when the session progresses.

Tim. Legal name Timothy (doesn't bug me), college buddies call me Timmy (doesn't bug me), chippers call me Guinness (doesn't bug me) and poker players who are new to playing with me call me "spewtard asshat donkfactory WTF duece four off suit", shortened to Spew (like Stu) when the session progresses. (doesn't bug me).

Fixed your post Guinness!:cool:

I was afraid to make this post after reading about this Reds guy but as you can see by my name here, I also go by Reds. Just a nickname that started when I was in high school. When I played basketball they called me Reds because of my red hair. Original right? You can also just call me Mike too.

I was afraid to make this post after reading about this Reds guy but as you can see by my name here, I also go by Reds. Just a nickname that started when I was in high school. When I played basketball they called me Reds because of my red hair. Original right? You can also just call me Mike too.

"Reds" should be ok... "Red" ... No.

Welcome!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom