Wanted Fireside Fractionals or possibly overstampable L Molds (MD-21) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingdingding

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys,

I have picked up a set of Firesides on the L Mold this year, which is pretty nice and almost playable, if it wasn't for the lack of fractionals.

Breakdown is:

13*10c (white)
23*25c (red or brown) (i am partially colourblind)
152*1$ (blue)
210*5$ (yellow)
38*10$ (black)
38*20$ (light pink)

I would love to have more of both the fractionals, if i had to pick between the two it would probably be the 25c chips. Although these must be somewhere out there, i guess my chances to find them are rather slim.

So the next best thing i could think of would be same colour blanks or hotstamps that i could either overstamp or use as they come.

After that the next best thing would be stamped fractionals from another set in a colour that doesn't block my main colours (blue or yellow) and if i am lucky also none of the other colours... Although i could imagine living without $10 or $20 chips in play.

So if you have any of those, they could find a nice home with me... Also feel free to tell me the colour of the 25c chip if you know it

Attachments

• PXL_20230307_085450929.jpg
    PXL_20230307_085450929.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 85
Just being honest, chips that old would most likely not be overstampable. Age makes chips get alot harder and they will pop under the hot stamp. Sometimes they are fine, but the odds wouldnt be in your favor.

Amazing set tho.

Thank you for the headsup. That is sad news but it makes a lot of sense. I have another set of similar age i was going to try and hotstamp but they are a different composition and still blanks. Wonder if that will work...

Thank you for the headsup. That is sad news but it makes a lot of sense. I have another set of similar age i was going to try and hotstamp but they are a different composition and still blanks. Wonder if that will work...
Blanks help. It really just depends on if they have any softness to them or if they are rock hard. Testing is the way to find out.

Just being honest, chips that old would most likely not be overstampable. Age makes chips get alot harder and they will pop under the hot stamp. Sometimes they are fine, but the odds wouldnt be in your favor.

Amazing set tho.
Did I give you any of those scimirmtar L molds when I sent you a handful of chips? They’re presumably old, but in amazing condition. Wondering if they’re overstampable?

Did I give you any of those scimirmtar L molds when I sent you a handful of chips? They’re presumably old, but in amazing condition. Wondering if they’re overstampable?
You did I think. I can give them a test when I settle down in a few weeks.b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom