SOLD Only for the weekend: Red THC $5 Hotstamps with 314 Offwhite (?) Spots (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingdingding

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey there,

So i did win the auction for these beautiful spotted $5 THC hotstamps from @doublebooyah85 recently.

Link to the auction (with pictures)

The auction was for a total of 660 chips. I myself would need something between 210 and 260 myself and another german chipper has declared interest in 100-200 of these.

Which would lead to an excess of something around 200-300 chips. Since i am located in Germany, I'd like to ask here if anyone wants 2 to 3 racks of these beauties, before they cross the ocean and get a hefty price tag from shipping, customs and taxes here.

Price would of course be what I paid for them.

$244 USD for 2racks or $366 USD for 3 racks, plus shipping in the US. I already asked @doublebooyah85 and he would be nice enough to make two shipments. Booyah! (hope i am using this correctly)

This is not a dibs sale, @nlhenerd @Gorbash and @Tonysquander who bid for them as well or expressed interest in the original auction get priority if they want these. If they all do, the first of them to post here gets them.

Up to my understanding this is compliant to the classifieds rules even though i obv. can't provide own pictures. If not, please let me know :)

Best regards
Dingdingding

Booyah! (hope i am using this correctly)

You are correct.

Up to my understanding this is compliant to the classifieds rules even though i obv. can't provide own pictures.
ill-allow-it-ken-jeong.gif

Thanks but I have too many chips at the moment. These are awesome but I really don’t need to start another project right now.

I'm not very good at reading comprehension so I looked for numbers, saw 660 chips and 260 chips, and called it a day :)

Haha yeah, i am german so i might make things too complicated. Which is funny, because in German making texts less complicated is actually what I do for a living.

But in brevity: it is either 200 or 300 up for grabs, whichever you prefer :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom