Cancelled Rack of Majestic Star 500 (used or murdered okay) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingdingding

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey there,

I am looking to buy a rack or 6-7 barrels of Majestic Star 500s, wouldn't mind if they are used or murdered at all. Actually i would even prefer used ones.

Thank you!
Dingdingding

Hey there,

I am looking to buy a rack or 6-7 barrels of Majestic Star 500s, wouldn't mind if they are used or murdered at all. Actually i would even prefer used ones.

Thank you!
Dingdingding
Cash or tourney? If tourney, which inlay?

I have a sharp rack (sorry not used) of this style 36mm. If this is what you are looking for, I can dig them out tonight and take proper photos. You can have them for what I paid: $110 shipped.

Thought I would use them as a frac for a cash set, but went a different direction.

1695245501612.png

I have a sharp rack (sorry not used) of this style 36mm. If this is what you are looking for, I can dig them out tonight and take proper photos. You can have them for what I paid: $110 shipped.

Thought I would use them as a frac for a cash set, but went a different direction.

View attachment 1198154

To clarify, $110 shipped U.S. International would be $10 credit toward international shipping costs.

Sorry, forgot to mention that - i am looking for the cash chips. Can't really imagine to have two different chip sizes for chips that go on the table in quantity. Appreciate the offer though :tup:

Just learnt that my pricing idea based on the auctions i could find here was likely far off from an adequate price on these. Will make up my mind on different chip types that would fit my setup and will most likely make a new wanted ad in a couple of days/weeks.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom