Fake Paulson WSOP ceramics (1 Viewer)

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
(These are not mine)

These are for sale right now, I won't share where. Most likely from a newbie who joined last year, stating this was his intention. Hasn't logged in a year.

So these look like fake Chinese Paulson WSOP ceramics with fake texture. Thoughts?

Any chance WSOP or Paulson could go after the purchaser of such chips? (Person who had them made? Since they would be the person providing artwork and stating if they have permission to use said artwork?)

123919579_673136053349410_1220698257358975152_o.jpg
123777856_673136060016076_6066137111367616140_o.jpg
124018911_673135723349443_5690828649513296660_o.jpg

Last edited:
A chance? Yes. A very very minute chance if it’s just one set made and sold one time.

If he ordered a bunch of sets and puts them all on eBay or somewhere at the same time it might get their attention.

The inconsistent drop shadow effect in "Rio" on the 100, 500 and 1000 and difference in the "no cash value ring" would tilt the shit outta me. But I'm rather sensitive to those kinds of things lately...:whistle: :whistling::oops: *erm* plaza/palace..

Last edited:
I dislike what I see here. I understand paying tribute to something, and treating it with respect. I don't understand trying to make a ceramic look like a Paulson clay when it is clearly failing in many very obvious ways. Use ceramics to make something unique, not replicate something down to every detail.

I dislike what I see here. I understand paying tribute to something, and treating it with respect. I don't understand trying to make a ceramic look like a Paulson clay when it is clearly failing in many very obvious ways. Use ceramics to make something unique, not replicate something down to every detail.
In the end
You right

After going back through old posts, the 2019 newbie who had talked about making these definitely did not design them. I just found other posts on here from 2017. So looks like they've been around for a while.

I just came across them for sale by an individual on another site for what looks to be 85c each USD. :eek:

Generally, I agree... you don't use watercolors to paint in a coloring book.

But when the original is unobtainable... You do what you gotta do...

Generally, I agree... you don't use watercolors to paint in a coloring book.

But when the original is unobtainable... You do what you gotta do...
Agreed - if it makes people happy and they don't spend hours every day on PCF, I'm glad they're enjoying them.

If people are trying to profit excessively selling to unknowing people thinking they're legitimate, not cool

Dunno if it's a coincidence, but Mr.Eu used a similar coffe cup and biscuit design (or stirrer,,don't remember).
Ahhhh. ..I knew it looked familiar, just couldn't remember where I seen it before. That's it.

@GianThaMan hey here’s some clay discs that are perfectly legal. You can continue to buy high priced name brand shit or you can buy these that work exactly the same to put in your “reverse engineered” Chinese trays.

@GianThaMan hey here’s some clay discs that are perfectly legal. You can continue to buy high priced name brand shit or you can buy these that work exactly the same to put in your “reverse engineered” Chinese trays.
This is different, it has the exact name and logo of a brand on it. It's also made completely differently than the original thing. You really don't get the point, do you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom