Fair price for Empress $100? (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I am in search of this chip for years and want to hear how much money would you spend for one Empress $100 chip shown below. Image courtesy of ChipGuide.

Someone has it for 50 and thinking twice about it.

Please refrain from interacting with my posts/threads if you are blocked or ignored.

09113.jpg

50 dollars? Per chip? No, no I wouldn’t. It’s pretty, but not that pretty imo.
In this day and age I’d go $10 (depending on condition).

Sorry, didn’t realize it was for one chip.

50 dollars? Per chip? No, no I wouldn’t. It’s pretty, but not that pretty imo.
In this day and age I’d go $10 (depending on condition).
Yes, and I know the prices of the chips very well and nobody is selling this beauty.

Seeing the prons and some people's card guard makes me want to pay up...

Yes, and I know the prices of the chips very well and nobody is selling this beauty.

Seeing the prons and some people's card guard makes me want to pay up...
I bet you could shake loose one @ $20

@buffalojim I contacted the guy via email and he is not on PCF. He won't go below 50, so we'll see if anyone wants to sell at 20/chip when I make a wanted ad along with the other Empress chips I want.
Yeah, I wouldn't buy it at $50. I only have one extra for my set otherwise I'd sell you one $20. Somebody here should help you out. Good luck with the other Empress, they can be a little tough to find these days. Stick with it though.

Yeah, I wouldn't buy it at $50. I only have one extra for my set otherwise I'd sell you one $20. Somebody here should help you out. Good luck with the other Empress, they can be a little tough to find these days. Stick with it though.
Ditto!

I’ve only got 1 myself, or I’d hook it up for ya, Shungo!

Within the past few years I’ve seen sales and auctions of barrels go for $10-$20 per chip. $50 seems way too high

Considering the $1k's are going for about $30, $50 for the hundo seems crazy high.
Glad to see you've got one already, but if anything falls through, let me know. I may have one I can part with.

$50? That's pretty crazy. I've got one that I will send you for free. PM me your Addy and I'll get it in the mail on Monday.

View attachment 979932
What a great chipper move, I went and like your last few post as well because I think it deserves more than just 1 like per person

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom