Empress Fracs or leave them alone? (1 Viewer)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
1683165328975.png

This is my current Empress lineup, mixed primary and secondary. I have two racks of American Place quarters that I was thinking about overlabeling to Empress Fracs. I tested it out with a textured label and found it covered the hot stamp pretty darn well without milling. Enough that I'm considering doing a straight overlabel. Curious to hear what people think.

Leave them as is with the hot stamp? Go with the circle label? Go with the Cam label? Or none of the above, the chip doesn't match the set and I should find something else.... The colors mocked up are an approximation as Gear doesn't have a chip in hand yet. Photo of the actual chips are below.

Thanks for any feedback!

empress-25c-no-shape-png.1129620
empress-25c-cam-png.1129619

img_1242-jpeg.1120160

It seems to me that overlabeling a Paulson frac is a tremendous waste of resources. No idea what those chips sell for, but I imagine they’re worth something like a few bucks apiece just because they’re Paulson fracs.
But if you want to overlabel, you could probably find some worn leaded THCs for less money, and they’d be a better fit for those Empress chips.

man, i just can't get past the .25c thing. i wanna meet the dunce who signed off on these. or maybe i don't. imagine handing a rack to the cashier and getting handed a single quarter in return lmao.

i think circle label > leave as is >>>>>> cam label (just not a fan of that shape....like....not at all).
Yeah, .25c, cover that up.

Exact same situation.... tried unleaded, did not like how they felt when directly mixed with those heavy Empress beauties... Find some solid THC's and send them off to @Gear. You won't regret that choice!
20220523_182028.jpg

Personally, I say none of the above. I don't think the colors match all that well and it's and RHC, and it's a legit frac, even flawed with the stamp or whatever. I really like the two frac choices used above and think they match the set well, especially the butterscotch(?). I think a used solid might be the best way to go, and the cheapest.

Exact same situation.... tried unleaded, did not like how they felt when directly mixed with those heavy Empress beauties... Find some solid THC's and send them off to @Gear. You won't regret that choice!View attachment 1129789
Hmm.... I didn't even think about the feel of them. May have to try to felt them a couple of times and see how they play mixed in with the leaded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom