Excited to join the PCF community! How did I do on this chip deal on Royals from Apache? (3 Viewers)

celloman

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi, y'all! I'm a lurker who was originally referred to y'all by watching Chriz Manzoni on YouTube! I love stalking the classifieds and am super obsessed with poker at the moment. I'm a musician by day but a wannabe poker pro by night. Just bought my first "real" set and was wondering how y'all thought I did. Bought this set of 300 Apache 43mm chips off Craigslist for $90. Did I hit a double, triple, or home run?

tempImageBuCtF5.jpg

Excellent grab. do you have plans for labels?

welcome to the forum

Excellent grab. do you have plans for labels?

welcome to the forum
Just cleaned them, but think the next step might be to oil them up or maybe add 50 or so whites for a small blind denomination. Any advice on labels? This set is too small to bust out for 9 handed play, even 4-5 handed it’s a bit awkward so any advice is greatly appreciated on how to take this to the next level as a versatile cash or tournament set for 9 players!

Those racks, its likely you found a forum member

Hi, y'all! I'm a lurker who was originally referred to y'all by watching Chriz Manzoni on YouTube! I love stalking the classifieds and am super obsessed with poker at the moment. I'm a musician by day but a wannabe poker pro by night. Just bought my first "real" set and was wondering how y'all thought I did. Bought this set of 300 Apache 43mm chips off Craigslist for $90. Did I hit a double, triple, or home run?

View attachment 1078444
Nice grab! What do you intend to play with them? Tourney? Cash? If cash: What stakes?

They'll pop if you give them some oil, search the sight for info!

Nice grab! What do you intend to play with them? Tourney? Cash? If cash: What stakes?

They'll pop if you give them some oil, search the sight for info!
I’d like to play $20 or $50 buy in games with .1/.2 or .25/.50 blinds. I feel like the set is a bit small. Which colors do you think I need to increase or do you think I need to add a color? Thanks! I have a larger 750 ABS dice set that I had been using before this one, but I would love to use this one exclusively for home cash games or at least as a cash game backup when I host a tourney with the larger set.

You say 300 but I count 400 in the photo. Definitely a good deal either way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom