Emerald City CPC MD-50 cash set (2 Viewers)

Let's take a moment to remember the baby seal pups making this possible

20210131_123500.jpg

Oil the entire chip or just the edges?

Never done it before, but I think I’ll get pretty familiar with the process after my order arrives... not that I’m necessarily looking forward to oiling 1000 chips! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I did just the edges

Awesome chips. Do add them to the ChipDB. Would love to see what’s colors you chose.

Gorgeous chips.

How was the overall level of spot splitting in your set? I noticed on the trimoons the yellow spot is fine but there is some splitting on the other 2 colours. Also some of the fracs have interesting squish/smudge spots.

Pattern: 614
Base - Gray
Spots - DG Peach
whats the base colour for the $1?

Apologies for all the questions. Have been spending a lot of time on the design tool so trying to build up as many references in my head as possible.

It must be very rewarding and be such a great sense of achievement when something you have spent putting together comes together so well like this set has. Kudos again.

These are SO awesome. DSQ is perhaps my favorite CPC chip mold -- although I hold out high hopes for the B-mold.

Gorgeous set Toby. Love it.

Damn, Toby, slow down with all the pr0n, will ya? I can only hit that like button so many times! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Apologies for all the questions. Have been spending a lot of time on the design tool so trying to build up as many references in my head as possible.

It must be very rewarding and be such a great sense of achievement when something you have spent putting together comes together so well like this set has. Kudos again.
Pretty sure it’s dg peacock

DG Peacock for the $1 (op corrected!)

There are some split spots but I've not counted them...

I love getting custom sets. Nothing quite like it!

These are so awesome. I can't decide which chip is my favorite, they're all so bright and fun.

The $5 and the Free Courage Potion chips are my favorite.

The lighting for your chip pr0n is spectacular too. :)

Impressive color combinations.
The edgespot progression doesn't suit my taste, but i am sure that this set will have a lasting impact on me.
Thanks for the Pictures.

Your daughters aren't happy:

They think the theme is TRASH.
They think the mold is TRASH.
They think the colors are TRASH.
They think the edgespot progression is TRASH.
They think the denoms breakdown is TRASH.
TRASH.

I'm sorry, but they don't ...and won't...love you until the chips are gone.

You'll find a PM from me. It is with a heavy heart that I provide my address and pay for shipping in order to restore the solidarity of your family.

Ship the chips...AND ...turn the love back on.

The $5 and the Free Courage Potion chips are my favorite.

The lighting for your chip pr0n is spectacular too. :)

Thanks! I realized after the event that the light isn't quite right at this time of year. I like to take pics in natural light, as I find it does the chip colors better justice. But the quality of the winter light atm is a smidge too golden. Guess I'll just have to take moar pics later on in the year :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom