Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY -- ORDER THREAD, CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would have been funny to say the chips were shipping from Matsui when in reality you had shipped them to us the day before through USPS

Update: I spent most of my morning in the bank. But Matsui has confirmed that they now have our funds. The order has been submitted to the factory, and production will begin right away. Next thing we'll hear, is when there is a shipment date!

Progress. I'm *so* excited!!! :)

I just can't wait for these
Screenshot_20190611_190443.jpg

Kinda regret not ordering any of the orange fracs (or pink fracs). :(
The rest of us wish we ordered some greens lol we have too many options and not enough cash

That's why I ordered three different fracs lol. I'll eventually be moving one or two of them. I need to wait and see which ones look better with my set, and on my table.

I bought some just because they were Syracuse colors :tup:

the white $1 kind of reminds me of Tron (had it been black it totally would have)
Tron may be a good name for the black hundo

The white $1 reminds me of a mint. Or Finland? Argentina? No - toothpaste!!!

Last edited:
Tron may be a good name for the black hundo

The white $1 reminds me of a mint. Or Finland? Argentina? No - toothpaste!!!

Crest Gel and Colgate White Max match, so "toothpaste" sounds like a great name for it

Last edited:
The red and yellow makes me think of ASU. So, "sundevil"?

*This comment might instigate another discussion on shades of red but sundevil sounds cool. It could be a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom