Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY -- ORDER THREAD, CLOSED (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I *thought* I was going to do buttons. But now I'm not sure. I'll see if I get the energy, over the next week or so, to move forward with that.
If you're thinking just regular 60mm ceramic buttons, I would just ask Gene if he's cool putting the design up as a standard offering and then we can just order directly from him Probably easier than running another group buy and the cost differential is likely only a couple bucks at he most. All he'd need is a minimum order commitment so that he meets his minimums for edge printing.

If you're thinking just regular 60mm ceramic buttons, I would just ask Gene if he's cool putting the design up as a standard offering and then we can just order directly from him Probably easier than running another group buy and the cost differential is likely only a couple bucks at he most. All he'd need is a minimum order commitment so that he meets his minimums for edge printing.

Great idea! I was hoping to have it all done, so I could include the buttons with the chip shipments. But that isn't looking like it's going to happen. So I really like your idea @Darson.

Gotta admit, I'm missing the constant flurry of notifications that this thread provided for a couple of weeks.

FWIW, I'm all about the red and yellow fiver being named "Hot Dog." Or "Weiner."

Yes I've been experiencing withdrawal problems from all the frenzie and excitement of the whole group process. I think I'm getting a little depressed. The zing has gone out of life :( The only thing I can think of is when will these chips arrive and when is the next group buy :)

Yes I've been experiencing withdrawal problems from all the frenzie and excitement of the whole group process. I think I'm getting a little depressed. The zing has gone out of life :( The only thing I can think of is when will these chips arrive and when is the next group buy :)

That's pretty funny, because I told Mike the same thing about our private PM's. I would wake up in the morning and have to sift through 3 pages of comments LOL I kind of miss that

Well I just arrived home from Murica to 2400 new chips.1200 in my cases and about 1200 in packages from you Bill.

I'm all set for a while lol

Still can't wait for these though. Are they here yet?
How many of those Bill chips do you need to send back?

How many of those Bill chips do you need to send back?
Just the rack of these that Bill stole from @WedgeRock :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20190615_083525.jpg

Hey - - - - - this production + shipping schedule sounds like my chips will be in the week before All-In-at-the-Alamo. They could make their maiden game on Wednesday, August 7th in my pre-meat-up event in my San Marcos Poker Emporium. :wow:

A good time will be had by all -=- DrStrange

PS I plan to feed everyone a selection of hill country BBQ including samples from the three of the top 50 BBQ joints according to Texas Monthly. Meat sweats are a real risk.

Unfortunately, this (getting the chips to @DrStrange by Aug 7th) is not looking likely.

We got a little bit of disappointing news from Matsui this morning. Despite the fact that the invoice says "Production lead time is 4-5 weeks from the time payment is received.", and payment was received on Tuesday June 11th, we received a shipping date of July 30th (which is 7 weeks from the date payment was received). Kind of a bummer. I'd push on this a little, but I also don't want anyone rushing when making our chips.

Unfortunately, this (getting the chips to @DrStrange by Aug 7th) is not looking likely.

We got a little bit of disappointing news from Matsui this morning. Despite the fact that the invoice says "Production lead time is 4-5 weeks from the time payment is received.", and payment was received on Tuesday June 11th, we received a shipping date of July 30th (which is 7 weeks from the date payment was received). Kind of a bummer. I'd push on this a little, but I also don't want anyone rushing when making our chips.

That sucks. I guess this also means they won't be ready by the meet up on AUG 8th ;)

Yeah, we'll see if this gets revised. They ended up shipping my samples sooner than they said they would. So you just never know. But for now, the shipping date is 7/30.

Dang! I was hoping for a sweet reveal and a chance to beat the "new chip set curse" for All-in-at-the-Alamo.

But it is not as though I don't have a few other chip sets to tide me over until these arrive. We will somehow make do.

DrStrange

Dang! I was hoping for a sweet reveal and a chance to beat the "new chip set curse" for All-in-at-the-Alamo.

But it is not as though I don't have a few other chip sets to tide me over until these arrive. We will somehow make do.

DrStrange

I'm excited about the WED night game. The odds are it will be with a chip set that I haven't fondled yet :)

Despite the fact that the invoice says "Production lead time is 4-5 weeks from the time payment is received.", and payment was received on Tuesday June 11th, we received a shipping date of July 30th (which is 7 weeks from the date payment was received).
That's probably true for most typical order sizes. 5,000 chips per week is about standard for injection-molded chips, and if they already had another working order before yours, the delivery timing seems about right.

And if you want a different chip mold, I have a rack of WPS 5s for sale :)

I have already contacted him about making $500 labels for this set.

I'm trying to get something going about making Horseshoe lables for these .... I need T100000, Bounty and All In. With a late July shipping date, that gives us plenty of time to get labels made :tup:

I'm trying to get something going about making Horseshoe lables for these .... I need T100000, Bounty and All In. With a late July shipping date, that gives us plenty of time to get labels made :tup:
I've had conversations with @Johnny5 and @Tommy. If you want to take the lead on this and work with them and @Gear, I would much appreciate it. I am in need of a BOUNTY, REBUY and new T25,000 label for the Horseshoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom