Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY -- ORDER THREAD, CLOSED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 10 pink, 20 orange, 20 white and 10 black chips from this GB for the sole purpose of relabeling them to Rebuy and Bounty chips for the WPS set.

This one already exists.

I went to Costco and am now armed with 16 rolls of packing tape. And last night, I ordered over 200 flat rate boxes from USPS. Next weekend, I'll start building double-walled boxes.

As soon as the chips get here, I'll be ready!!! Are they almost here yet??

Can’t wait to see everyone’s pr0n later. Love the design and colour schemes of these chips. Got tied up with another set else I would’ve joined you guys. I’ll live vicariously through everyone’s pr0n later :)

Regardless of what chips you bought for your set, which chip out of the whole line-up do you think you'll like best "in real life", as a stand-alone chip?

I think mine is going to be the black $100, or the purple $25. Or maybe the black $20. That spot pattern anyway :)

298C776F-0836-4095-9D75-6AB0467A85B3.png

Cali15410C10-338E-42D3-B3F1-3CA31CEB5A10_jpeg (3).jpg

This one! ….. I suppose the best stand alone chip the white 100. But the LSU chip is awesome. The $25 and $ 100 chips have the advantage because they are 3 color chips.
Lets not forget the Bad Ass $5 chip below. I really like this chip but it wouldn't go with the Day Glo-orange 25 cent I wanted. I'm happy with the chips selected.
100Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 7_07_39 AM.png

I'm pretty excited to see how the yellow $5s turn out, because they should be super bright. I think the white hundos will end up being my second favourite.

I was just going back through some of the old mockup chats and remembered we had these as potential hundos for a while.

It didn't really work, because it would have been too blue next to the $1, but I do love them both.

What a pain in the ass, set design is lol. @liftapint and @detroitdad probably still haven't recovered from my constant pm bombardment during that time :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20190623_074250.jpg

Screenshot_20190623_074004.jpg

I'm thinking the pink frac or the yellow five. Both will look great on my table!

What a pain in the ass, set design is lol. @liftapint and @detroitdad probably still haven't recovered from my constant pm bombardment during that time

I kind of miss it. Nothing like waking at at 5am for work and having 25 emails informing me of updates to the design thread.

I kind of miss it. Nothing like waking at at 5am for work and having 25 emails informing me of updates to the design thread.

Time for the next group buy? :p

Amazing work guys! I have a ton of respect and admiration for the work you guys put into this, a lot of behind the scenes work! It’s going to turn out great.

What a pain in the ass, set design is lol. @liftapint and @detroitdad probably still haven't recovered from my constant pm bombardment during that time :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It is clear that the work the small group did behind the scenes did pay off. I distinctly remember the one morning when I woke up to check this and realized I could get this!!!!!!!!

D78F520E-9C92-4799-8C99-948FA945276B.png

Re-shipping supplies have arrived.

D2D38520-E280-4A87-A03C-DFE128B2234A.jpeg

Edit: OK, so even with double-boxing everything...I ordered WAY too many boxes. I think 3 packages instead of 10 would have been plenty. This looks mighty impressive though, LOL. My postal carrier was not amused. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom