Downsizing - Samples: Chips, DBs, plaques (1 Viewer)

BNM

Full House
Reaction score
None of these have seen the light of day for almost four years so they have to go. Sales, and auction, threads will appear presently. Not sure if I promised any of the owners first rights of refusal, but please contact me if I did.

image.jpg

@JMC9389 @liftapint @citationjeff

There’s some good ones here you don’t see too often. Paymaster, harlequin, hitching post, blades with 007, boulevards, colony club, music shack, suicide queen, bel aire, Astro, are all top notch samples that I would grab even if I was only collecting top tier.

There’s a few here I don’t have. I’d have to check but I know the Bel Aire, Far North, Windy Crest, Exit Only, Hitching Post and Black Cats I’m currently missing. Would love to add those to my wall @BNM.

There’s some good ones here you don’t see too often. Paymaster, harlequin, hitching post, blades with 007, boulevards, colony club, music shack, suicide queen, bel aire, Astro, are all top notch samples that I would grab even if I was only collecting top tier.

There’s a few here I don’t have. I’d have to check but I know the Bel Aire, Far North, Windy Crest, Exit Only, Hitching Post and Black Cats I’m currently missing. Would love to add those to my wall @BNM.
Couldn’t remember the name. That 007 blood chip is fantastic.

Couldn’t remember the name. That 007 blood chip is fantastic.
Aye. Blades customs, created by @Phantom and has several iterations I believe. Not sure which ones are shown above, I only have one version.

But there were only 40 of the blood chips made and sold.

3569FA4D-4899-45B4-A909-DB47CEF72A48.jpeg

I claim the Day Green GCR 25's if you would be so kind.
No need to post a sale , just PM me!

Nice collection there. Definitely interested in a few.

Reactions: BNM
Whelp. I try my best the last couple years not to participate in auctions for custom samples unless it’s by original owner.

Good luck everyone. If straight sales are put up, please @ me on some of the above.

Circa 2020:
94A338AA-8887-4AF7-9E3C-1F116D90C3F1.jpeg

I’d love to get my hands on some Aurora Star hotstamp samples :love:

Those are the chips that reignited my love of poker chips (and what brought me to PCF) but I haven’t tracked any down yet.

you got one of them original aurora star dealer buttons in there? or a dunes?

• Sad
you got one of them original aurora star dealer buttons in there? or a dunes?
Alas, no. Sold both over a year ago with my AST set. But, I do have a mint sample set - minus the 5.

Thanks for pinging me on this. Was pretty much out of commission all weekend and am just catching up on notifications and PM's. I'll be keeping an eye out for sure, some awesome stuff here...

Not sure if you're actually selling this stuff but I'd love a CPC sample of anything. Im looking to get a set and want my hands on some different molds

Not sure if you're actually selling this stuff but I'd love a CPC sample of anything. Im looking to get a set and want my hands on some different molds
If you just want to grab a few different molds for cheap, the CPC web site has CSQ, Horsehead, scroll and A-mold sample sets available.

If you just want to grab a few different molds for cheap, the CPC web site has CSQ, Horsehead, scroll and A-mold sample sets available.
You're 100% right, ive got two rounders sample sets coming in two different molds...im just impatient and need the dopamine.

Been overwhelmed for the last 6 months. Will start posting this week.

I know you don’t do dibs because it’s not real or something, but I’m happy to purchase your entire custom sample lot, however large it is.

I did this same thing as you not too long ago (got rid of everything in drawers). To make sure customs went to good homes, I gave them away free to known custom collectors.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/55-dbs-custom-samples-interest.100130/

So you can sell each lot individually, but if you just sell the whole group to me you’ll know they’re going to a good place.

See ya in the classifieds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom