Donations for CCFA (1 Viewer)

Thanks, I'll pass it on to my wife. She has Ulcerative Colitis. Has for awhile. Has to have a colonoscopy every other year. On meds forever, Azacol I think? Before she was diagnosed with it her intestinal flare ups were horrible. Hell, disabling for her.

This donation came at a solid time. I was refunded from @Ronoh for the squares. I was just going to piss the money away. At least here its going for a good cause .

who the hell are all these people!

I tell people this place is my home away from home. Just an outstanding community.

In order to have my organization match my donation, I had to place it through our internal website (versus his walk page).

@Mr Tree please inform your nephew a check for $500 is on its way.
WOW.

That is extraordinarily generous of you and your company! Just so I can prepare them is an actual check being sent and if so where/to whom?

WOW.

That is extraordinarily generous of you and your company! Just so I can prepare them is an actual check being sent and if so where/to whom?

You are welcome. Yes, an actual check. Let me investigate the to/from (you know how companies don't always make information easy to find).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom