Go Fund Mel (Donations for Mel aka liftapint) (2 Viewers)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Missed out on helping @liftapint and friends, either because you were outbid on an auction or you didn't see any sales that interested you?

You can still help with a cash donation. Any amount accepted. PPFF preferred, but I can make Zelle (or ugh...Venmo) work too.

All money collected goes to Mel for her recovery and for the recovery of her friends in the car, however she thinks it is best spent.

Can we hit four figures?

Post your donation below and I'll PM you my PPFF so you can send money. I'll keep a running total in the thread and I'll send it to Mel on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
OMG. You are amazing. This place is amazing!

Tomorrow is a HUGE day. Morgan finds out if a second surgery is needed, and how healing is going 1-month post surgery #1. I talked to her tonight and she is so nervous, but I am super optimistic.

The help from the members of this forum have allowed her to focus on healing. THANK YOU!

Here is a photo of Morgan’s dog (far right) with my 2 dogs. We have decided that I will take the puppy for the next 1-2 months while Mirgan’s risk of re-injury is greatest. Pray for healing for Morgan, and sleep for me!

This photo was taken just before I drove to the post office today…to drop off 3 chipments :)

IMG_0365.jpeg

Yeah it was kind of misleading. My point was people can help not just direct donation but in other ways. I posted a new thread for chips I’m donating fractions of revenue last night.

I want to donate one of my GN $25 in lieu of donating $25 cash.

Too many chips, too little cash. If anyone adopts and send her money on my behalf, that’s great.

Amazing generosity, gentlemen.

I'm keeping a running total as a check and balance, so everyone can make sure Mel gets everything. That said, you don't need to donate $100 to participate...even $5 will be put to good use.

Don't let the fact that amounts are published stop you from making a nominal donation. If you'd prefer your donation to appear anonymously, PM me for PPFF address and just let me know you want to remain anonymous.

Im Anonymous GIF

Last edited:
Yeah it was kind of misleading. My point was people can help not just direct donation but in other ways. I posted a new thread for chips I’m donating fractions of revenue last night.

I want to donate one of my GN $25 in lieu of donating $25 cash.

Too many chips, too little cash. If anyone adopts and send her money on my behalf, that’s great.
Did you just do it again? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Did you just do it again? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Nah, if that's the case I won't even talk on this thread.

I hope my sale thread will benefit, which has one GN $25 that I'll donate 100% and 15-20% of the price. I don't care if I lose money rather happy to help a chipper. Trying my best to give back, as you see on CG I have 200+ submissions mostly high denom pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom