Dinner Plans? (12 Viewers)

20200626_184311.jpg
20200626_183938.jpg

Smoked duck with a side of grilled sausages!

--> Spatchcocked
--> 8 hours in water, salt & dark beer brine
--> Dried, olive oiled & spice rubbed
--> Smoked for 2 hours & 15 minutes on good old Brinkmann Pitmaster

Tender and delicious it was.

Duck 1.jpg
Duck 2.jpg
Duck 3.jpg
Duck 4.jpg
Duck 5.jpg

Last edited:
I made mahi tonight and sauteed it in a "baja" seasoning but it was a bit too much salt, was wondering if I did something wrong or if Roc had any suggestions
Funny you should ask as I’m standing in the seafood section of Costco. I try to not overseason fish even though I like steaks and such on the salty side. Just enough salt to enhance the fish but not overpower it. Just my 2 cents.

Funny you should ask as I’m standing in the seafood section of Costco. I try to not overseason fish even though I like steaks and such on the salty side. Just enough salt to enhance the fish but not overpower it. Just my 2 cents.
I didnt add any salt, just the pre mixed season pack :meh: hope you pick pit something yummy while you're there!

Well there you go. I never knew that twinkies made it over here. I take it their in the “foreign foods” section? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Ha! Twinkie sounds like it would mean something else in Glasgow, for some reason...

Ha! Twinkie sounds like it would mean something else in Glasgow, for some reason...
Ha ha it does. “Anymore of yer shite and I’ll boot ye right up the twinkie”

Or to translate for our American friends “while I appreciate your opinion I respectfully disagree with it.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom