Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (1 Viewer)

@desjgn ... will these be the exact same thickness/material/feel as the Classic Culture? Those are one of my favorite cards of all time. Even compared to KEM, Copag, Bicycle, etc. No joke. Hoping that feel continues with these!

I am in for a couple of set-ups. I would also gladly purchase three purple/green set-ups if such a choice is made available.

I know we need to hit high numbers for this to happen. Jjudging from Desjgn posts and the comments of others, I think this could be an attainable goal if the community can agree on the color combination of a second set-up.

Maybe we can run a poll to help gauge the level of interest in other color combos. Green/purple, orange/brown for example.

I am in for a couple of set-ups. I would also gladly purchase three purple/green set-ups if such a choice is made available.

I know we need to hit high numbers for this to happen. Jjudging from Desjgn posts and the comments of others, I think this could be an attainable goal if the community can agree on the color combination of a second set-up.

Maybe we can run a poll to help gauge the level of interest in other color combos. Green/purple, orange/brown for example.

It sounds like Jason is going to add a stretch goal for this campaign.

I am thinking for the stretch goal to offer a combination that I haven't done recently. Green/Purple is well received with Orange/Brown behind it. Some have suggested black/gold, but I too think that has been overly done by all major players...

Tomorrow, I am going to post something that will be given to all backers.

Follow up question: how do you feel about yellow? True there are many shades, but if it were a deep mustard yellow, what is your opinion?

Contrast is good. I have red/blue, green/purple, and orange/brown Classic Victorians, and the only time I've gotten comments about 'close' card colours was when I used the green/purple together.

I normally use orange/purple. Just like the combo together.

Contrast is good. I have red/blue, green/purple, and orange/brown Classic Victorians, and the only time I've gotten comments about 'close' card colours was when I used the green/purple together.

I normally use orange/purple. Just like the combo together.

I do the same thing. Green/Purple gets mixed to easily. Yellow/purple would be good.

I meant to say green and purple. A mustard and purple could work. If you check the color wheel those are the two colors opposite of each other

:) True, it is the primary complement to each other with green/purple a secondary complement.

Interesting thoughts CdnBeerLover. Thank you for this observation.

I'm game for whatever colors. I've already bought a few cards from you so more than likely there will be some repeats :) If you were to start a poll, I would surely vote

But as manamongkids said, I prefer something other than Red/Blue

Mustard, Black, Purple, and ?

so far i like those 3

IMG_2750.JPG
IMG_2653.JPG
IMG_3044.JPG
I always like Black and Gold!

Missed the tag from @Kyle a while back, but I'm glad I'm not too late! Not picky on the colors, just a sucker for a quality setup.

I also like the idea of black/gold (a bit biased, as I have no setups in those colors!).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom