Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (2 Viewers)

Looks great. !

Cards look fantastic, and will be backing for sure.

Just a little feedback. Might be a little clearer in the "pledge" section to say 1 set (2 decks) I might be tired, so it could just be me, but i had to re read each "pledge" a couple of times to make sure i understood.

other than than that (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Backed!

IMG_0431.jpg

Backed as always. Wish there was another color offered, but still am buying new setups as I know they will get used no matter what.

Ok, thank you for the kickstarter info for those that have not done this process before.

Here is the live link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1404114000/desjgn-100-plastic-playing-cards-classic-baroque

Thank you everyone!

@desjgn ... just a reminder to add the link to the 1st post in this thread, or maybe even create a brand new thread making the announcement. Once a thread is old, people may not see updates unless they are subscribed to it... so a completely new announcement thread could help you get more eyes on this.

Ok, I'm in but have a few questions....
On the "Backer Promos", say I want 8 setups, so that's $113, but do I get the "promos" as well, or do I have to order them as packages?
In other words, if I want the Uncut sheet and T-Shirt and 8 setups, do I Back the 8 Setups for $113, or the Promo #3 AND the 7 Setups at $100?

Ok, I'm in but have a few questions....
On the "Backer Promos", say I want 8 setups, so that's $113, but do I get the "promos" as well, or do I have to order them as packages?
In other words, if I want the Uncut sheet and T-Shirt and 8 setups, do I Back the 8 Setups for $113, or the Promo #3 AND the 7 Setups at $100?

2nd option... Promo 3 and 7 setups.

Ok, but I seem to only be able to select 1 option, can I go back and pledge again as a 2nd transaction??? It's not very clear...... :(

According to my quick Googling on this matter...

Choose More than One Reward Level or Choose the Same Reward Level Twice: Currently it’s impossible for you to choose more than one reward level per project or choose the same reward level twice. This isn’t a problem for unlimited reward levels, as a backer can simply increase their pledge amount to include an extra copy of the product. But it’s a big problem for limited reward levels, because they’re usually limited for a reason. Workaround: Create a second (or third) Kickstarter account. It’s completely legal–it’s actually Kickstarter’s recommendation that you do that (per an e-mail I exchanged with them last fall).

Ok, but I seem to only be able to select 1 option, can I go back and pledge again as a 2nd transaction??? It's not very clear...... :(

I was looking at the same thing,

Maybe i could "sponsor" someone who is only getting 2 sets? they can upgrade to 4 sets.

According to my quick Googling on this matter...

Choose More than One Reward Level or Choose the Same Reward Level Twice: Currently it’s impossible for you to choose more than one reward level per project or choose the same reward level twice. This isn’t a problem for unlimited reward levels, as a backer can simply increase their pledge amount to include an extra copy of the product. But it’s a big problem for limited reward levels, because they’re usually limited for a reason. Workaround: Create a second (or third) Kickstarter account. It’s completely legal–it’s actually Kickstarter’s recommendation that you do that (per an e-mail I exchanged with them last fall).
Yeah, I would like the uncut sheet and shirt also. And have the option to buy more.

Paging @Hobbyphilic ... would you be willing to do a Desjgn card review video to promote this new Kickstarter and possibly engage some of your YouTube followers??

What, I'm here. Yes. I love Desjgn cards. I'll make a video getting the word out then make a separate one with new Desjgns in hand (hammering out some quick logistics, but I'm on it).

I had an idea, it might be too complicated for @desjgn but when I added the Promo #2, I could enter ANY amount of money, but the minimum was $72 ($60+12)

Couldn't he just stipulate that if you add X amount of $ to the total, that would add X number of setups of cards?

So if I wanted Promo #2 and 7 more setups, couldn't I just add $100 (plus a little more for shipping) to the $72 and get the extra setups that way?

What do you think @justsomedude @Kyle

I had an idea, it might be too complicated for @desjgn but when I added the Promo #2, I could enter ANY amount of money, but the minimum was $72 ($60+12)

Couldn't he just stipulate that if you add X amount of $ to the total, that would add X number of setups of cards?

So if I wanted Promo #2 and 7 more setups, couldn't I just add $100 (plus a little more for shipping) to the $72 and get the extra setups that way?

Makes sense but I don't know. Unless you can add a comment to explain why you added more money and what else you are asking to specifically buy.

Early Backer Promo 2 - BACKED! I'll send this out to my poker group.

I think this would be too complicated from a management standpoint… He's not going to have any idea what the extra money is for, or why. The best way would be for him to add new reward packages for backers to buy. Perhaps options with more decks, an uncut sheet, and Tshirt.

@desjgn ... what say you? These are people wanting to give you more money!!! :)

EDIT: @nitzilla ... it sounds like you guys are wanting 6setup (12 deck) and 8setup (16 deck) options with shirt and uncut sheet, correct? You may want to post your needs so Jason can modify the Kickstarter rewards as needed.

Last edited:
EDIT: @nitzilla ... it sounds like you guys are wanting 6setup (12 deck) and 8setup (16 deck) options with shirt and uncut sheet, correct?

Yeah, I changed my mind on the t-shirt, but I'm just going to create a 2nd account and order either 6, 7, or 8 more setups that way....
I agree it will make Jason's life easier if the rewards are kept as is. (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks though, let's keep this thing going! :)
nitzilla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom