Deja Vu CPC cash set (1 Viewer)

spikeithard

Flush
Reaction score
Hey, I am potentially being offered to purchase a very special custom set from a fellow member and I am (with unbelievable anguish) contemplating the sale of my Deja Vu - On the Riviera CPC cash set to fund this purchase.

This is NOT a formal for sale thread. It is merely an interest thread to see if there are any or many potential buyers out there

Price will be fair but firm.

Thanks
Chris
20151019_135859.jpg
20151019_134924.jpg
rtrtr.gif

Gonna sell the table, too?

Can't imagine what used custom set would make you consider selling these.....

no just refelt it again...
its an epic set Ill say that

nothing is finalized on each end now so Im just speculating at this point and seeing my options both ways.
tbh I might just find the extra monies else where to buy the other set depending on the price they offer it for. Will be SUPER tough to release these. I sure as hell aint letting go of the GCRs or the Terribles lol

Does the artwork come with the sale, if one wanted to add on for example?

Mark

from me. yes.

as for J5 I am not sure. I know there has been a thread about this before and I forget what the consensus was on who actually owns the rights to the art. Joint custody?

I wouldnt think it would be an issue though to be honest.

from me. yes.

as for J5 I am not sure. I know there has been a thread about this before and I forget what the consensus was on who actually owns the rights to the art. Joint custody?

I wouldnt think it would be an issue though to be honest.
You own the rights

tbh I might just find the extra monies else where to buy the other set depending on the price they offer it for. Will be SUPER tough to release these. I sure as hell aint letting go of the GCRs or the Terribles lol
Keep this awesome and very special set (I'd buy it in a minute, if I had the funds) and sell your Terribles instead. Don't see anything special about some RHC Paulsons with cartoonish inlay ...

If it were my set I can't imagine ever selling it. Unless Abby has put The Lady Luck Club on the block. In which case let's have a bidding war!

That's EXACTLY the set that came to my mind as the only possibility for me.

I agree with some of the others. Sell off some Paulsons, keep those amazing customs.

That's EXACTLY the set that came to my mind as the only possibility for me.

I agree with some of the others. Sell off some Paulsons, keep those amazing customs.
I guarantee you it isn't the set on the block. Really curious what is though.

Keep this awesome and very special set (I'd buy it in a minute, if I had the funds) and sell your Terribles instead. Don't see anything special about some RHC Paulsons with cartoonish inlay ...
actually I have a deal/trade with some denominations early this summer within the terrible set so I cant sell them yet no matter what and I just dont think I could. I just love having a minty paulson set that IMO has great spots on them. I do like the inlay but I like the spots more.

If it were my set I can't imagine ever selling it. Unless Abby has put The Lady Luck Club on the block. In which case let's have a bidding war!

I'd love to see the final auction price on this set. It is definitely one of my favorites of all time. It is a little small for my tastes, but I'd still be bidding.

I'd love to see the final auction price on this set. It is definitely one of my favorites of all time. It is a little small for my tastes, but I'd still be bidding.
It would be fascinating information to find out what a really beloved custom set like Lady Luck would go for in an auction setting.

It would be fascinating information to find out what a really beloved custom set like Lady Luck would go for in an auction setting.
or the post?? :)

so another thing I am considering when looking to sell this is the 'curse' I have been dealing with since I got them. I have won I think only 2-3 nights with them and each of those wins were barely a profit. maybe 120 at most the one win. These have cost me double in price if you factor in the loses. I have always had a good winning record with the terribles. Yes I know its all bull squirt, no such thing as a 'curse' with chips but its sure starting to resemble one with these.

or the post?? :)

so another thing I am considering when looking to sell this is the 'curse' I have been dealing with since I got them. I have won I think only 2-3 nights with them and each of those wins were barely a profit. maybe 120 at most the one win. These have cost me double in price if you factor in the loses. I have always had a good winning record with the terribles. Yes I know its all bull squirt, no such thing as a 'curse' with chips but its sure starting to resemble one with these.
I'd be very curious what the Post would fetch but there is some precedent on it. CPC still is in business and someone could buy all the edge spots in the set today if they wanted. Essentially if there were any markup above current costs that is representative of how much someone values the inlay art.

The Lady Luck Club is a lot more interesting since BCC is out of business. I could see them fetching some really exorbitant prices if there was a bidding war on them.

I'd be very curious what the Post would fetch but there is some precedent on it. CPC still is in business and someone could buy all the edge spots in the set today if they wanted. Essentially if there were any markup above current costs that is representative of how much someone values the inlay art.

The Lady Luck Club is a lot more interesting since BCC is out of business. I could see them fetching some really exorbitant prices if there was a bidding war on them.

Exactly.

God we need some big sets to be up for sale..I love watching the auctions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom