SOLD 500 chip CPC H-mold cash set for sale: Cantura Cantina, with gorgeous custom wood box (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
FOR SALE:

CANTURA CANTINA H-mold CPC cash set, which includes an absolutely stunning custom Alecnet Woodworks box!

500 chip set has the following breakdown:

25¢ - 160
$1 - 220
$5 - 80
$20 - 40

2 poker sized cut cards, dealer button, and a couple spares of each denom also included.

$1250 shipped to CONUS (this box is going to be pretty big, to carefully package that gorgeous box!).
You will have the rights to purchase more from CPC if you’d like. See photos, a $100 was never made, but was designed...I was going to have some of these made, not because my game ever needs them, but because I think it's such an amazing looking chip, and goes perfectly with the set!!

@chipinla had these chips made by CPC, and I bought them a few months ago. It's a gorgeous set, and would be a VERY high-end entry for a new chipper, or a beautiful addition for a chipping vet. I'm not going to be disappointed if it doesn't sell -- in fact, I may pull this at any time if I get cold feet (this would not be unprecedented). Just thought I'd try to clear a few things off the shelf, to prepare for an incoming CPC set :)

The custom box for this set really makes it special. It cost $500, making this set an incredible value buy!

Here is the original ad where this set was sold to me.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-price-cpc-h-mold-set-with-custom-box.103613/

All photos are from @chipinla (please don't make me take the photos down and take my own....you're a MUCH better photographer than I!!)

cantina2.jpeg
cantina1.jpeg
cantina5.jpeg
cantina7.jpeg
cantina8.png
cantina3.jpeg
cantina4.jpeg
cantina9.jpeg
cantina10.jpeg

Does the box have a push button release? That's awesome!

I am soon to go out of cell reception for a while. If you want to buy the set, please dibs in the thread and then PM me. I would love to avoid any uncertainty if multiple people want to buy them. This is a dibs sale.

You guys are sleepin’ on this one!!
Screaming deal for someone!

Bump!

One and only price drop.

$1200 SHIPPED!

Goes back on the shelf if no interest at this price in the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom