SOLD BCC Mardi Gras V.1 Cash Set (Drawing) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Up for sale is a turnkey BCC Mardi Gras V.1 cash set. These are sharp and in great shape and have only been felted by me just once.

I'm still looking for a turnkey T25 tournament set. RHC, THC, or even a custom CPC set. Since it's been hard to trade 1:1 on any set, I've had my eye on a few cheaper Tourney sets that I may just purchase, so I'm putting these up for sale.

With many inquiries on purchasing this set, i'm going to give everyone a fair chance!

Please mention "In" in the thread and i will do an online random generator for the drawing.

I will do the drawing at the end of the day today 7/7/23 - 7:00pm PST.

The price will be $1600 for the set as mentioned in the thread, buyer will pay for shipping which will be two MFRBs as to not put too much weight in one box.

Good luck ya'll !!

Mardi Gras Breakdown:

2 x racks fracs
2 x racks of $1s
2 x racks of $5s
1 x rack of NCV reds (Identical to $5s)
4 barrels of $25s
1 barrel of $100s

IMG_2698.jpg
IMG_2697.jpg
IMG_2699.jpg
IMG_2700.jpg

I would love to keep these, but I have one too many cash sets and not a single tourney set.

Last edited:
These are such great chips. If for some reason these are bought and split up, I’d take a rack of the $1s.

These are such great chips. If for some reason these are bought and split up, I’d take a rack of the $1s.
They definitely are, but 4 cash sets is more than enough, although some may disagree with me LOL
Anyways, i don't see myself splitting this set up, if i can't find a suitable trade, i'll keep them in the collection.

I’ve got 5,5 cash sets and this one is on my definitely-do-not-sell list. Amazing BCC set!

I keep telling myself something similar, but I keep not listening.
LOL, seriously need to convince myself daily not to purchase anything else.
I’ve got 5,5 cash sets and this one is on my definitely-do-not-sell list. Amazing BCC set!
I know, it's been a very difficult decision, like I said though if I don't absolutely love a set I'm keeping these.

I know, it's been a very difficult decision, like I said though if I don't absolutely love a set I'm keeping these.
Sorry if it came off as lecturing. Was just trying to hype the set for whomever is lucky enough to have a fitting trade.

Simple math :
  • 12 months a year
  • At least one game a month
  • = 12 Cash game sets needed
  • -> so your missing number of cash game sets = 8
Same logic can be used for tournament sets
-> so your missing number of tournament sets = 12

Works for me !

If I was you I would close this thread down, open a fresh one. Also replace the word "raffle" with "drawing".
Too much work lol, I messaged everyone that was interested. They all have an equal chance now, but you’re right about the raffle/drawing thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom