Giveaway Deep Sea Oceanography Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TURN!!!!!
20230609_152051.jpg

Fantastic stories all! Love seeing the tiny crushed cup deep ocean art. Please keep me in mind if you sink another to the ocean floor as I clearly missed this one.

Last edited:
Agree with several above…awesomely different giveaway!!

Was fun sharing even without the win!! Enjoy the awesome experiences out there…my science-nut 10yr old is jealous!!

Yeah, no disrespect- it’s a cool giveaway item, for sure. I was just poking fun at the use of the “one time.”
Lol, that is funny. No disrespect taken, sorry, teacher voice came out. That is hilarious, soon as I read that he typed that, BOOM knew it was gonna hold. Thems the rules.

Sadly I dont think I can make anymore this cruise, we lost some days to weather and we've got some bad blood on the ship but life's long, Ill run another one next time for sure. Honored people are interested, hit me up for questions about Oceanography or this type of work (or apparently @Wifey, she has the LINEAGE!).

You know, I misread my cards, I thought I had AJ.

Congrats to the winner, this was a great giveaway! Take care of the ocean, sea turtles deserve our protection!!

awesome giveaway. I was just hoping a Jack would fall for me. But alas...thanks for the chance. And loved the stories. Now to find out if @Wifey and I are related. My paternal grandfather was a Webb, and I guess I still am a Webb....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom