Interest DEALER BUTTONS - Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for Q3PCFDBGB

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My fellow chippers are self-interested clods that lack both appreciation for contributions to community and basic manners.

@Potsie1 Thank you.
Does this comment have something to do with the thread? Seems like it came out of left field.

Felt_Lizard

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, of course.

Looking at the lineup of incredible people posting in this thread makes it a no brainer for me to offer the artwork for riverboat, Mardi gras and speakeasy at no charge.

....and then crickets from my fellow chippers. A simple thanks to Potsie is out of left field?

Potsie got it, y'all didn't....

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, of course.

....and then crickets from my fellow chippers. A simple thanks to Potsie is out of left field?

Potsie got it, y'all didn't....
I think the confusion comes from not tagging the post that you are responding to. Makes everyone else have to scroll back and re-read a bunch of comments to see if we can figure out what you are talking about.

gmunny

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who made the awesome alligator short arm dealer button? I'd be interested in a few of those :) .

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
I just thought a bright green looked really good. Do you agree?
I think the green looks good, but I would prefer white on one of them instead of the green, but that is just my opinion, and I know you don't want more versions of the same button. Thanks for putting these GBs together!

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the green looks good, but I would prefer white on one of them instead of the green, but that is just my opinion, and I know you don't want more versions of the same button. Thanks for putting these GBs together!
The first two have a white border. You just can’t see it in the images.

fishsaybloop

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3A8FBA13-DE6D-4C13-869D-9C9FF8F95169.jpeg

I’d be in for one without the round border ◡̈

cmoon

High Hand
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a button threat goes with the elite chips. Has one ever been made. I messages @Apache but haven’t heard back. Could someone here point me in the right direction.

Also would be interest in aurora star button.

I also have some custom art for a button. Have never done one of these groups so I post art here to see if anyone else is interested?

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom