Interest Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for PCFDBGB09 - "Greatest Hits" (3 Viewers)

How about some octagon shaped bounty or Show'em (rabbit hunting) chips? I have not really seen any cool designs for these on BR PRO website, most are just meh...

I'm starting to integrate these at my home tournaments.

How about some octagon shaped bounty or Show'em (rabbit hunting) chips? I have not really seen any cool designs for these on BR PRO website, most are just meh...

I’ve been trying like hell for two weeks to get any company that produces octagon chips to respond to my emails. None yet. I’m beyond frustrated.

Show’em and Rabbit hunt are used differently.
Using a Show ‘em chip forces any player to show their hole cards after everyone has folded.
Using a rabbit hunt allows all the community cards to be dealt out even after play has concluded.

In for the 3 Star Wars, the 2 Pac Man, and the Donkey Kong.

Plus some Groundskeeper Willies if you make'em! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for responding. Yes, I understand that part. Was wondering if there would be a cool/better design to offer. I would interested in ordering some chips.

Show’em and Rabbit hunt are used differently.
Using a Show ‘em chip forces any player to show their hole cards after everyone has folded.
Using a rabbit hunt allows all the community cards to be dealt out even after play has concluded.
Thanks for responding. Yes, I understand that part. Was wondering if there would be a cool/better design to offer. I would interested in ordering some chips.

Hooters
What my buddy Ben affectionately calls “Dat Ass” Bahamia

OK - for the Bahamia buttons ... which ones do you guys want included?

1681494483416.png

I would love one of the multicolored palm tree Mirage buttons! I have seen several varieties.

Mud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom