Interest DEALER BUTTONS - Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for PCFDBGB03 (2 Viewers)

My fellow chippers are self-interested clods that lack both appreciation for contributions to community and basic manners.

@Potsie1 Thank you.
Does this comment have something to do with the thread? Seems like it came out of left field.

Yes, of course.

Looking at the lineup of incredible people posting in this thread makes it a no brainer for me to offer the artwork for riverboat, Mardi gras and speakeasy at no charge.

....and then crickets from my fellow chippers. A simple thanks to Potsie is out of left field?

Potsie got it, y'all didn't....

Yes, of course.

....and then crickets from my fellow chippers. A simple thanks to Potsie is out of left field?

Potsie got it, y'all didn't....
I think the confusion comes from not tagging the post that you are responding to. Makes everyone else have to scroll back and re-read a bunch of comments to see if we can figure out what you are talking about.

Who made the awesome alligator short arm dealer button? I'd be interested in a few of those :) .

Who made the awesome alligator short arm dealer button? I'd be interested in a few of those :) .
I think the Small Arms Dealer buttons will be made available in a future group buy. Just not sure when yet.

I just thought a bright green looked really good. Do you agree?
I think the green looks good, but I would prefer white on one of them instead of the green, but that is just my opinion, and I know you don't want more versions of the same button. Thanks for putting these GBs together!

I think the green looks good, but I would prefer white on one of them instead of the green, but that is just my opinion, and I know you don't want more versions of the same button. Thanks for putting these GBs together!
The first two have a white border. You just can’t see it in the images.

3A8FBA13-DE6D-4C13-869D-9C9FF8F95169.jpeg

I’d be in for one without the round border ◡̈

Looking for a button that goes with the elite chips. Has one ever been made. I messages @Apache but haven’t heard back. Could someone here point me in the right direction.

Also would be interest in aurora star button.

I also have some custom art for a button. Have never done one of these groups so I post art here to see if anyone else is interested?

Last edited:
My fellow chippers are self-interested clods that lack both appreciation for contributions to community and basic manners.

@Potsie1 Thank you.

@Felt_Lizard Sorry I was intoxicated by the veracity of my own exuberance, Thanks for catching the praise for Potsie's generosity.

I'm interested in these, but i dont know who made designed or manufactured them, anyone here know?

707352-47577c19ec82535b10491659eef64fd3.jpg707353-285363f685512ef73186d8c50e48c4fc.jpg

Mapes and Nevada Lodge are definitely in yes?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom