GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. If I need to I could reduce the number of the All In chips to make it work. It’s not that big of a deal to pay $9 instead of $6 for shipping but then I might be tempted to add to my order to maximize for shipping. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How does the yellow All In 47mm chip look, as far as the text goes? It has a black outline then yellow then red, as opposed to the red All In chip lettering, which is is just black/white and looks cleaner.
@Himewad, since I haven't heard back about the shipping, but we're technically past the ordering deadline, if you need a more firm commitment, this would be my order:

A x 2
J x 1
S x 2
JJ x As many as will fit and still qualify for the $6 shipping (hopefully at least 3)

If the above results in fewer than 3 JJ chips, then I'll get just one S button and would like to fill the rest of my order w/as many JJ chips as would still qualify for the $6 shipping. Thanks!

Thanks. If I need to I could reduce the number of the All In chips to make it work. It’s not that big of a deal to pay $9 instead of $6 for shipping but then I might be tempted to add to my order to maximize for shipping. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How does the yellow All In 47mm chip look, as far as the text goes? It has a black outline then yellow then red, as opposed to the red All In chip lettering, which is is just black/white and looks cleaner.
I’m out of town until tonight. I just haven’t been able to get to my computer and scale. I’ll check it out.

And technically, all orders are flexible until the order is actually placed with BR Pro.

it should look like this. Just in a 47mm size instead of a 60mm size.
E761474B-2030-4DE2-8613-0B484F3B2807.jpeg
859EAD92-ED79-49E9-866B-A48190C0C8EE.jpeg

Ugh, don't know how I missed this...

If I can squeeze in an order, I'd like to get the following:

S x 3
T x 12
II x 32

Thanx!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays @Himewad! Possible order (don't write anything down yet) with shipping questions below:

A x 2
J x 1
S x 1
II x 3
JJ x 3

I think the 47mm chips each count as 46% of a button for shipping purposes (based on a 60m button counting as 2.17x47mm chips)? And I assume an Oreo counts as 3 buttons, or perhaps ~2 1/2 buttons due to the "filling" being 49mm (since it's 4.3% larger than 47mm, it'd count as 48% of a button)?

So if I want to stay at the $6 shipping cost for up to 10 buttons, I think the above would just qualify for that?

If I'm adding it up correctly, the breakdown would be six 60mm buttons (the four "cookies" from A x 2, plus J and S), two 49mm "filling" and six 47mm chips. The filling and chips should be ~3.72 buttons, for a total of ~9.72 "buttons" as far as shipping is concerned, unless I'm way off?
I finally got back to my scale. It looks like these items will weigh about 12 ounces prior to packing them. So it will be very close to a pound, but probably over, including bubble wrap and the bubble mailer. Let me know if you want to make any changes.

I finally got back to my scale. It looks like these items will weigh about 12 ounces prior to packing them. So it will be very close to a pound, but probably over, including bubble wrap and the bubble mailer. Let me know if you want to make any changes.
Thank you for checking. I assume we want to stay under 1 pound to get the $6 shipping rate? I had later commented with a slightly different order:

A x 2
J x 1
S x 2
JJ x As many as will fit and still qualify for the $6 shipping (hopefully at least 3)

If the above results in fewer than 3 JJ chips, then I'll get just one S button and would like to fill the rest of my order w/as many JJ chips as would still qualify for the $6 shipping. Thanks!

I decided to skip the II chips. Please let me know how many JJs would fit and still stay at the $6 shipping rate after adding a second S button.

Thank you for checking. I assume we want to stay under 1 pound to get the $6 shipping rate? I had later commented with a slightly different order:

I decided to skip the II chips. Please let me know how many JJs would fit and still stay at the $6 shipping rate after adding a second S button.
OK - adding the second item "S" and removing the 3 x item "II" chips should give you a little more room for error. I'll take care of it for you.

I believe the order charts in posts #3 and #4 of this thread have been updated with everyone's order quantities. I will start sending out PMs to collect payments sometime tomorrow. Hopefully, I can place the order by the end of the week. Thanks for all of the orders!

And, yes, if you still want to make changes and/or place a new order, you have time to do so. Just do it ASAP, please.

I'm about to begin sending out the payment requests for this group buy. As a reminder, the Aria dealer buttons (items F, G, H and I) will have a $0.50 royalty fee for each DB ordered. This fee will go directly to the designer. In addition, the first three Horseshoe dealer buttons (items J, K and L) will have a $0.40 royalty fee for each DB ordered. This fee will be used to purchase 2 of each of those dealer buttons, and ship them directly to the designer.

I have run many group buys over the past couple of years, so hopefully you will be comfortable paying using the PayPal Friends & Family option. But if you are concerned about protecting your payment using the PayPal Goods & Services option, I will let you know how much extra you need to pay to cover the PayPal fees. It looks like the fees are 3% plus $0.49 per transaction.

PayPal Goods & Services option

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure no one will bother with it from @Himewad, if someone is worried about it after this many group buys, they can just be uneasy with the ff option.

Its a lot of work, Please add 10 USD to my order, I want to pick up two of your buttons for all of your efforts.

Thank you for running these!

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure no one will bother with it from @Himewad, if someone is worried about it after this many group buys, they can just be uneasy with the ff option.

Its a lot of work, Please add 10 USD to my order, I want to pick up two of your buttons for all of your efforts.

Very kind of you - thanks!

D - 1
E - 1
F - 1
G - 1
H - 1
I - 1
M - 1
N - 1
O - 1
P - 1
Q - 1
R - 1
EE - 1
FF - 1
GG - 1
HH - 1

I will say I did the G&S option. Nothing based on Himewad, just based on this being my first group buy. It was $2 so that little amount to make me feel a little easier is worth it.

I will say I did the G&S option. Nothing based on Himewad, just based on this being my first group buy. It was $2 so that little amount to make me feel a little easier is worth it.
Nothing wrong with that. I did a recent transaction with someone on PCF who provided a pic of the item with a printout of our PM underneath and username/date written on it. I had fully intended to do G&S but clicked on F&F due to muscle memory. (And I don't even buy that much stuff on here!)

I ended up adding on, so for the second payment, I did do G&S. The fee is small enough for for peace of mind.

welcome to the forums!

Nothing wrong with that. I did a recent transaction with someone on PCF who provided a pic of the item with a printout of our PM underneath and username/date written on it. I had fully intended to do G&S but clicked on F&F due to muscle memory. (And I don't even buy that much stuff on here!)

I ended up adding on, so for the second payment, I did do G&S. The fee is small enough for for peace of mind.

I'll sleep better trusting Himy than worrying about money. The terrorist can't win unless you let them, this is a group buy from a guy that's been running them through the having to get everyone's order correct, mailing it, organizing payment for shipments with special requests based on weight. Himy is a Saint, asks for literally nothing. Then takes quality photos, and documents them for the community. I'd lose peace of mind worrying if he thought I thought so poor of him, I'd need insurance on a group buy. Auction / For Sale for 1000+ might be different. Come on Team, let's keep it together!

HimFeed.jpg

@TheOffalo, I hope my reply didn't seem harshly directed at you, I appreciate the things you do for the community as well, don't make me post my Werneke box I was able to make because of your recent posts!

Last edited:
I'm not offended by anyone who wants to pay using the Goods & Services option. Most of these orders are pretty small, and I have run many of these group buys in the past, so I assumed most people would use F&F, and I was correct. But if it makes someone feel more secure about their order, then by all means, go for it!

I was able to get 89 PMs out yesterday, confirming orders and requesting payment. Of those, 67 are already paid, or over 75%! Thanks to everyone for the quick turnaround on the payment requests! It makes it so much easier when I don't have to chase people down.

I have about 10 more PMs to send out today, which will take a little time because they are the non-CONUS orders and I need to calculate a shipping estimate for those orders. Those PMs will be sent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom