GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheOffalo, I hope my reply didn't seem harshly directed at you, I appreciate the things you do for the community as well, don't make me post my Werneke box I was able to make because of your recent posts!
I take no offense. Actually my reply about G&S being totally fine was after your last comment so I didn’t think anything was directed at me personally. :) It’s all good!

Since the G&S fee is being covered by the buyer, it doesn’t impact @Himewad financially and he already says he’s cool with it so he’s not taking it as impugning his trustworthiness.

FWIW I also paid by F&F and threw in a little extra too for all the time and work this takes!

PayPal Goods & Services option

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure no one will bother with it from @Himewad, if someone is worried about it after this many group buys, they can just be uneasy with the ff option.

Its a lot of work, Please add 10 USD to my order, I want to pick up two of your buttons for all of your efforts.

Thank you for running these!
This!

@Himewad will you be sending reshipping invoices or did you include that in the message?

This!

@Himewad will you be sending reshipping invoices or did you include that in the message?
Shipping costs should be included in everyone's PM. I have shipped a ton of DBs and chips in the past, and I have a reference chart on a spreadsheet that gives me a really good idea of what will fit in a bubble mailer, what will require a SFRB, and how much it will cost for CONUS shipping.

The foreign shipments are all over the map, which is why I need to calculate those individually.

Last edited:
If I can squeeze in an order? one of each A, D, E, G, H, I, S … TY

All payment requests have been sent out via PM. As of right now, there are a total of 101 payment requests, 73 of which have been paid.

The 28 outstanding payments still represent over $1,800, so I will need to wait to place the order with BR Pro until that number comes down.

Thanks again, everyone! I will keep you all posted as things progress.

I have processed a number of order revisions, and last-minute order placements, but we are winding down now. I plan to place this order by the end of day tomorrow (assuming a bunch more payments are received by then). Once the order is placed, I will not accept any more new orders or allow any revisions.

You've Been Warned.gif

Ok so I am going to beat the horse again......

looking forward to the next group buy....Hoping (dreaming) for Small/Big Blind and kill buttons buttons in the next group buy.....Sta* Wa*s SW please with Princess Leia in a golden bikini Small blind and Jabba the Hut Big Blind and Darth Vader choking the rebel commander from the first movie on one side and doing the hand grip on the reverse. Oh that would be sweet.

Also going to suggest Majestic Star Buttons for those that picked up sets.

Will PayPal you asap. Not sure how I missed this, but have an Aria set on its way.

F x 1
G x 1
I x 1

As of this minute, we are down to 11 outstanding payments, for a total of $715.76.

If I just receive the six larger payments in the $70 to $120 range, I will go ahead and place the order. The remaining orders are relatively small compared to those.

As of this minute, we are down to 11 outstanding payments, for a total of $715.76.

If I just receive the six larger payments in the $70 to $120 range, I will go ahead and place the order. The remaining orders are relatively small compared to those.
Come on guys, get your payments in! I've been waiting over an hour for this group buy to complete. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You guys are killing me lol. But until the order is placed, I will continue to accept them.
I didn't mean anything by that comment. It's just funny how the late orders roll in with the same "I don't know how I missed this" comment. It's like clockwork. Every. Single. Group Buy. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 837760
I feel personally attacked. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Not for this GB but I was one of these stragglers in the Super Mario Poker World GB. But seriously somehow I missed it, and the Matsui GB too (but I didn’t try to get into that).

Just for samples not a huge order, but still probably a pain for the organizer. @Pinesol13 was very understanding and accommodating like you.

Last edited:
I feel personally attacked. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Not for this GB but I was one of these stragglers in the Super Mario Poker World GB. But seriously somehow I missed it, and the Matsui GB too (but I didn’t try to get into that) somehow.

Just for samples not a huge order, but still probably a pain for the organizer. @Pinesol13 was very understanding and accommodating like you.
9F467A90-32C9-4BC9-A30E-419AEAD0C5A1.jpeg

Ok so I am going to beat the horse again......

looking forward to the next group buy....Hoping (dreaming) for Small/Big Blind and kill buttons buttons in the next group buy.....Sta* Wa*s SW please with Princess Leia in a golden bikini Small blind and Jabba the Hut Big Blind and Darth Vader choking the rebel commander from the first movie on one side and doing the hand grip on the reverse. Oh that would be sweet.

Also going to suggest Majestic Star Buttons for those that picked up sets.

Just threw these together. Pictures could definitely be better quality, and the font needs to be the Star Wars font. But there you go. If you get a pro to design them, we could run them.

Princess Leia - FINAL.pngJabba the Hutt - FINAL.pngDarth Vader #1 - FINAL.pngDarth Vader #2 - FINAL.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom