GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are down to 9 outstanding payments, for a total of $565.36

So Close I Can Taste It.gif

Last edited:
Well, screw it. I have it on good authority that BR Pro is going to be closed tomorrow through next Monday, so I went ahead and submitted the order, and the invoice is now PAID!

As such, I will not accept any new orders, nor will I accept any order revisions.

Based on my previous orders with BR Pro, I would expect production to take about 3 to 3-1/2 weeks, then another few days to arrive at my door. So you should expect to see pictures of these PCFDBGB04 items on my table by the end of January.

I'll keep you all posted when I receive the shipping notice, and you will all get a tracking number when I get to the re-shipping stage.

Thanks again to everyone who has paid for their order! Now we wait!

Puddy Sitting.jpg

Last edited:
Well, screw it. I have it on good authority that BR Pro is going to be closed tomorrow through next Monday, so I went ahead and submitted the order, and the invoice is already paid!

As such, I will not accept any new orders, nor will I accept any order revisions.

Based on my previous orders with BR Pro, I would expect production to take about 3 to 3-1/2 weeks, then another few days to arrive at my door. So you should expect to see pictures of these PCFDBGB04 items on my table by the end of January.

I'll keep you all posted when I receive the shipping notice, and you will all get a tracking number when I get to the re-shipping stage.

Thanks again to everyone who has paid for their order! Now we wait!

View attachment 837974
were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

I see @Pinesol13 just submitted a big order (18K+ chips) today to BRPro, the Mario group buy....
Between that job an this group buy, ...and all their other jobs...BRPro has a lot going on!

I see @Pinesol13 just submitted a big order (18K+ chips) today to BRPro, the Mario group buy....
Between that job an this group buy, ...and all their other jobs...BRPro has a lot going on!
Yes, that was probably a wise move getting their order submitted right before ours. Their order is much larger than ours, but we have more varations in our DBs / chips. Depending on how specific their printing equipment is to the size of the chips being worked on, they MIGHT be able to work on both orders at the same time. Let's hope so.

Just a few small-ish payments remain. Down to 3 outstanding balances for a total of $87.50.

One guy who placed a 2-DB order hasn’t logged on in a week, so those will just get re-sold if I don’t hear from him. I’m confident that I will get payments from the other people who placed orders.

Last edited:
Yes, that was probably a wise move getting their order submitted right before ours. Their order is much larger than ours, but we have more varations in our DBs / chips. Depending on how specific their printing equipment is to the size of the chips being worked on, they MIGHT be able to work on both orders at the same time. Let's hope so.

Just a few small-ish payments remain. Down to 3 outstanding balances for a total of $87.50.

One guy who placed a 2-DB order hasn’t logged on in a week, so those will just get re-sold if I don’t hear from him. I’m confident that I will get payments from the other people who placed orders.

That is ok I am interested to see how the Mario Chips turned out....if nothing else they inspired me to borrow my daughters Nintendo switch to play the various mario games, They really are a great series even now.

I have received a few PMs asking about this order, so I figure I'll give you an update so you know what I know. I have NOT received a shipping notice from BR Pro yet. Another PCF member who placed a dealer button order with BR Pro two weeks prior to our order just received a shipping notice a couple of days ago. So it might be another two weeks until we get our shipping notice. But who knows? It just depends how busy they are.

As soon as I hear something from BR Pro, I will share the information with everyone in this thread. In the meantime ...

Still Waiting.gif

Be careful. Have a friend of mine that got bit by his cat (deep bite$ and it got badly infected and had to have surgery. It’s never been the same.

I have received a few PMs asking about this order, so I figure I'll give you an update so you know what I know. I have NOT received a shipping notice from BR Pro yet. Another PCF member who placed a dealer button order with BR Pro two weeks prior to our order just received a shipping notice a couple of days ago. So it might be another two weeks until we get our shipping notice. But who knows? It just depends how busy they are.

As soon as I hear something from BR Pro, I will share the information with everyone in this thread. In the meantime ...
I had an order of 600 chips about 8 days ago, I've follow up with Kristil, she is always so kind. They are really busy, no one ever mentions her for design work, but I think a lot of people end up getting her assistance. They have to be putting in more than 40 a week.

I prefer quality over speed!

I had an order of 600 chips about 8 days ago, I've follow up with Kristil, she is always so kind. They are really busy, no one ever mentions her for design work, but I think a lot of people end up getting her assistance. They have to be putting in more than 40 a week.

I prefer quality over speed!
Absolutely. I'm not complaining about BR Pro at all with my post. I just wanted to avoid replying to multiple PMs by making a single post in my thread. The order gets here when it gets here.

Absolutely. I'm not complaining about BR Pro
I was just adding to your post about being patient =)

We appreciate your diligence and know how organized your GBs are ran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom