GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This UPS driver has been camped out at the same business for over an hour. I'm starting to suspect he's making a "special delivery" with the shipping manager.

FEAR THE DONKEY
You want a piece of me?
286762C8-21FC-4485-A1BE-2DAC7D625824.jpeg

I have a feeling this delivery isn't going to happen today. The truck drove back to the UPS building. They aren't supposed to close until 6:00pm (it's not even 5:00pm here).

If the delivery actually happens today, I'll let everyone know, but it's not looking good. :mad:

Last edited:
I have a feeling this delivery isn't going to happen today. The truck drove back to the UPS building. They aren't supposed to close until 6:00pm (it's not even 5:00pm here).

If the delivery actually happens today, I'll let everyone know, but it's not looking good. :mad:
I spoke too soon. The truck is back in the general area. Says delivery is now expected by 7:00pm. Stay tuned …

All items are accounted for! Tomorrow, I will begin sorting them into everyone's individual orders.

My early favorites are the Aria’s and my very own Bomb Pot design. Lots of good stuff here, though.

Last edited:
All items are accounted for! Tomorrow, I will begin sorting them into everyone's individual orders.

My early favorites are the Aria’s and my very own Bomb Pot design. Lots of good stuff here, though.
The Aria's and Bomb's do look fantastic. Anyone with a set of Aria's that did not order any should be drooling right now.

I am looking forward to my pile of horse shoes. Thank you for running this group buy!

Omg, I love the Bomb Pot. Can’t wait to use them in my next cash game.
Yeah, they turned out great. I was a little concerned that the dollar sign wouldn’t show up well in the dark colors, but it’s definitely there. I like the orange-ish / gold edge too.

094C185D-E43C-45B2-A6AD-94002224D0A2.jpeg

A42B9D7B-A699-4C9E-B735-0B5B3D484E78.jpeg

Last edited:
As a newer player, what is the purpose of the Bomb Pot chip, Rebuy Chip, and Bounty Chips? I've heard a little bit about bounties but not much.

As a newer player, what is the purpose of the Bomb Pot chip, Rebuy Chip, and Bounty Chips? I've heard a little bit about bounties but not much.
Bomb Pot chip is I think just to throw in the middle of the table that the hand will be a bomb pot (mandatory “family pot” where everyone calls a specific amount, and the flop is dealt out before action starts).

Rebuy and bounty chips are markers to keep track. In a tournament with bounties (KOs, headhunters), your entry fee goes toward the prize pool but part is your bounty, worth $X depending on the format. If someone knocks you out of the tournament they get your bounty chip and cashes them in at the end for extra payout.

Tournaments with limited rebuys can give those chips out so people can keep track of whether you’ve used your one (or X) rebuys already. Trade in for a new starting stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom