GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C x 4
D x 2
E x 2
G x 1
I x 1
O x 4
P x 4
Q x 1
R x 1
II x 6
Thanks James

The proofs for each 60mm dealer button and 47mm chip have been received from BR Pro!

The images in posts #1 and #2 have been updated.

You may notice that items K and L (the dark grey and white Horseshoe buttons) are reversed from how they were originally listed. I have made the necessary adjustments to the orders that included one of these items. Most orders wanted both buttons, so it didn't end up making a difference. There were about four orders that were impacted by this change, but it was easy to make the adjustment.

This coming weekend will be the last chance to place your orders. I will start collecting next week. Probably on Tuesday, with hopes to finalize the order with BR Pro by Friday.

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1
E x 1
F x 1
G x 1
H x 1
I x 1
J x 1
N x 1
S x 1
BB x 5
EE x 1
FF x 1
GG x 1
HH x 1
II x 5
JJ x 5
KK x 5

Thanks for running the group buy!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays @Himewad! Possible order (don't write anything down yet) with shipping questions below:

A x 2
J x 1
S x 1
II x 3
JJ x 3

I think the 47mm chips each count as 46% of a button for shipping purposes (based on a 60m button counting as 2.17x47mm chips)? And I assume an Oreo counts as 3 buttons, or perhaps ~2 1/2 buttons due to the "filling" being 49mm (since it's 4.3% larger than 47mm, it'd count as 48% of a button)?

So if I want to stay at the $6 shipping cost for up to 10 buttons, I think the above would just qualify for that?

If I'm adding it up correctly, the breakdown would be six 60mm buttons (the four "cookies" from A x 2, plus J and S), two 49mm "filling" and six 47mm chips. The filling and chips should be ~3.72 buttons, for a total of ~9.72 "buttons" as far as shipping is concerned, unless I'm way off?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays @Himewad! Possible order (don't write anything down yet) with shipping questions below:

A x 2
J x 1
S x 1
II x 3
JJ x 3

I think the 47mm chips each count as 46% of a button for shipping purposes (based on a 60m button counting as 2.17x47mm chips)? And I assume an Oreo counts as 3 buttons, or perhaps ~2 1/2 buttons due to the "filling" being 49mm (since it's 4.3% larger than 47mm, it'd count as 48% of a button)?

So if I want to stay at the $6 shipping cost for up to 10 buttons, I think the above would just qualify for that?

If I'm adding it up correctly, the breakdown would be six 60mm buttons (the four "cookies" from A x 2, plus J and S), two 49mm "filling" and six 47mm chips. The filling and chips should be ~3.72 buttons, for a total of ~9.72 "buttons" as far as shipping is concerned, unless I'm way off?
Let me weigh DBs with those specs and I’ll let you know.

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1

Please and thank you!!

I'd like to add the following to my initial order:

A x 1
D x 1
E x 1
AA x 45
BB x 25
II x 25
JJ x 25

Thank you!

Sooooooooo, I bought a new set of chips and I need to add to my order.

Please add the following to my (twice) submitted order:

F x 1
G x 1
H x 1
I x 1

Thank you again! I (probably) promise this will be my last update.

Maybe.

If it’s not too late, I’d like to order:
J x 1
M x 2
EE x 1
KKx2
GGx1

Thanks!!!

Let me weigh DBs with those specs and I’ll let you know.
Thanks. If I need to I could reduce the number of the All In chips to make it work. It’s not that big of a deal to pay $9 instead of $6 for shipping but then I might be tempted to add to my order to maximize for shipping. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How does the yellow All In 47mm chip look, as far as the text goes? It has a black outline then yellow then red, as opposed to the red All In chip lettering, which is is just black/white and looks cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom