Dealer Button Giveaway Number #4 (1 Viewer)

A little bump to see if anyone else is interested in Free item giveaways. Also letting you know the cut cards to go with the card have been decided on. The red Key West cut card will be given with the Red/Blue deck and the Turquoise KW cut card will be given with the Green/Brown deck.
E55E4387-81AE-4FF2-BA70-D1A5C8A544D9.jpeg

Bump it up. No one else likes free New Copag Cards or free dealer buttons?

Stoked that I’ve got a bunch of EU friends on my table. I’m going to find something to pitch into the winner of table #8 (if that’s ok). :D

I'd like to be in if possible, I know I am pretty new to the forum.
Holdem or fold em

Another Bump to see if anyone else is interested in the Giveaway. Festivus is coming up soon so this may turn out to be a Festivus giveaway.

@Himewad I am thinking about it. @72o is like the kid who is sitting by himself at the school cafeteria. He's so lonely he needs friends and I hate to see that. I can add him to the last spot on the table #10 and have another prize at the end for the non table winners. I would like more people have a chance at a prize than have people who have won square off. I will give it until tonight to see if any more people sign up. If none sign up then we can do this so we can get this draw started soon. Will try to do one drawing a day once we start. What do people think?

@Himewad I am thinking about it. @72o is like the kid who is sitting by himself at the school cafeteria. He's so lonely he needs friends and I hate to see that. I can add him to the last spot on the table #10 and have another prize at the end for the non table winners. I would like more people have a chance at a prize than have people who have won square off. I will give it until tonight to see if any more people sign up. If none sign up then we can do this so we can get this draw started soon. Will try to do one drawing a day once we start. What do people think?
Or … and I'm just thinking out loud here … you could fill the 10 tables and just give the extra DB to me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Holiday Bump!!! Who else wants in for a chance at Free Cards or Free Dealer Buttons!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom