Dealer Button Giveaway Number #4 (2 Viewers)

Ok the cut of For Koi was last night at 8PM. Not that many entries and two prizes so the Odds of you winning are not that bad, I'm doing the Drawing shortly.

@FordPickup92 @Jeevansluck @Beakertwang @BarrieJ3 @Ben8257 @Chipnut @johnnyesper @Suited Connector @jamesd57

Hi Drawing has been done. Congrats to Brie @FordPickup92 for winning the First Koi Button. Second Drawing will happen soon. Brie's name will be removed and everyone else will have a shot at winning a second Koi Button. Brie Please PM me your address and button will be shipped out this week.

1578334486628.png

@FordPickup92 @Jeevansluck @Beakertwang @BarrieJ3 @Ben8257 @Chipnut @johnnyesper @Suited Connector @jamesd57

Hi Drawing has been done. Congrats to Brie @FordPickup92 for winning the First Koi Button. Second Drawing will happen soon. Brie's name will be removed and everyone else will have a shot at winning a second Koi Button. Brie Please PM me your address and button will be shipped out this week.

View attachment 388695
That's awesome!! Thank you so much for an awesome opportunity, PM incoming!!

Hi Koi Buttons were mailed out today. I would say by Thursday or Friday you should get them Andrew and Brie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom