Dealer Button Giveaway Number #4 (1 Viewer)

Ok I also have a Blue\Red set of Bridge Size Jumbo Index Copag Copa cards and may give the Card winner an option of which deck to choose Brown\Green or Blue\Red or if I'm feeling generous enough I'll give a second deck Prize also. I already have each have one Blue/Red & Green/Brown set that are open these are new and unopened.

I got these cards from Kardwell International. A few notes on Kardwell. They are great to deal with. They are selling these cards on Walmart.com site as well as their own site. If you buy them through Walmart.com the shipping is free. If you buy them from their own site shipping is 7.50. However if you call them on the phone they will sell it you with the free shipping. I only called them because the Blue\Red on Walmart didn't specify the index. Their website also has an order minimum of $15, but of you call them on the phone they will sell you any item.
COPAGCOPABLUERED.png

Just a Bump to see if anyone else is interested in this giveaway. Names of the people who signed up have been filled in to their tables. 31 Slots remain open for the giveaway. If you still want in Post a message with IN on here.

Just a note on the Giveaway I'm raffling off two decks of Bridge Sized Jumbo Index cards + 1 Cut Card each. I'll choose 1 themed cut card I have and it won't be a generic colored one. The cards will be one Copag Red\Blue and one Copag Green\Brown. One deck of cards can be given to the first table winner who claims they want a deck of cards instead of a Dealer Button Prize. They just need to specify what color they want. The second deck of cards will remain in a drawing for all non table winners at the end. I'll enter all non winning names in Random.org and click on the Randmonize button and whomever is 1 will win the Deck of Cards. I'll post the results. I'll also have a second non winning prize offered and I'll use Randomize again. At that point if one of the winning tables already chose a deck of cards then the remaining dealer button at the end will be awarded as the last give away. Out of all the winning tables and no one has chosen a deck of cards(which I doubt will happen) then the second deck of cards will be awarded as the last prize.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom