Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9) - *Closed* (5 Viewers)

I have updated post #2 with the orders received up to this point via email. If you don't see yours there then I am missing your order.

***Minimum order quantity reduced to 20 for this round***

The minimum order size is self imposed to get us to the big price break MOQ. We are very far away from the next price cut, but easily over the MOQ sweet spot. I am going to reduce the order minimum size to 20 instead of 30 for this round (the $10/design artwork fee still applies). Although I still find that these things end up running out faster than one would think and people end up reordering.

***Minimum order quantity reduced to 20 for this round***

The minimum order size is self imposed to get us to the big price break MOQ. We are very far away from the next price cut, but easily over the MOQ sweet spot. I am going to reduce the order minimum size to 20 instead of 30 for this round (the $10/design artwork fee still applies). Although I still find that these things end up running out faster than one would think and people end up reordering.

Minimum quantity going down means I'm going to order MORE!

Has anyone made any type of WSOP cut cards or something similar? Something that might go well with this dealer button.
41A234DA-E646-4EDD-96C2-7787DAC649F6.jpeg

One thing I've learned here is that no matter what it is, someone here will want it for reasons beyond your imagination.

I never thought I'd be able to get 8 other people that wanted a toilet themed dealer button, but it happened!
Absolutely true!! I am down for (2) of any dealer button made... I don't care what is on it! Lmao and (4) poker sized cut cards of anything to add to the collection.
20200615_171650.jpg

I look at customs in our hobby as each persons personal artwork! Rather they designed it or had it designed doesn't matter, it is special to them. I am still new to this hobby but I love the idea of continuing to collect custom pieces and what how things progress over time. Probably doesn't make sense to everyone but we attend a lot of meet ups and try to spend time with other chippers outside of our home game. All of these things make for great "chip chat" amongst our peers.

Lugging around hundreds of dealer buttons is no ones idea of a good time!
20201109_174354.jpg

But cut cards can be thrown in a binder and easily carried along.
20210131_131449.jpg

If given the opportunity to show potential future members and those thinking of getting into the hobby then why not? They don't cost much and a great way to show of others art! I guess just my feelings on the matter!

For the record @Pinesol13 thank you for allowing us the opportunity to buy some amazing toilet buttons! Lol

End of thread derailment... sorry

Has anyone done cut cards with black on one side and white on the other? Did they turn out well?

Im thinking of doing these cut cards as two sided, black and white.
I did have a black and white print. I thought they turned out great! Are you worried about the edges? There is a transition, I’d say more noticeable in the black side going to white. But you’d have to really really look up close to see it.
50CBF703-1B54-4531-9A4D-BC4E21213F13.jpeg
4B974817-9FF9-429F-BCF3-30812F6100D7.jpeg
79928433-040E-422B-B23C-5BB340DB5260.jpeg

I may have to put together something today. Looking to get 30 poker sized this run if I can get my design to work this time

Quick question on the cut card artwork.

A "print ready PDF". Would that simply be a PDF file that opens at the proper dimensions?

In other words, a Poker size intended to be "full bleed" would be a file with a size of 3.75" x 2.75"? (3.5x2.5 plus the 1/8" bleed edges)

Quick question on the cut card artwork.

A "print ready PDF". Would that simply be a PDF file that opens at the proper dimensions?

In other words, a Poker size intended to be "full bleed" would be a file with a size of 3.75" x 2.75"? (3.5x2.5 plus the 1/8" bleed edges)

The full bleed info is in the OP, but basically yes. Not that you would, but for example I don’t want people just sending a pdf with their logo on it and expecting the manufacturer will know how they want it laid and to add a background etc. Expect that it will be printed as received.

Last edited:
The full bleed info is in the pdf, but basically yes. Not that you would, but for example I don’t want people just sending a pdf with their logo on it and expecting the manufacturer will know how they want it laid and to add a background etc. Expect that it will be printed as received.
I had the same question; Since I want my background color to go to the edges, that means I should color-in the full bleed area for an effective PDF size of 3.75" x 2.75", right?

Also, if I decide to change my mind on having a different image front/back, can I just tell you in the email, or should I ping you here?

I had the same question; Since I want my background color to go to the edges, that means I should color-in the full bleed area for an effective PDF size of 3.75" x 2.75", right?

Also, if I decide to change my mind on having a different image front/back, can I just tell you in the email, or should I ping you here?

I forget the math off the top of my head. I would have to dig it up. But the template pngs in the OP are from the manufacturer.

Email it to me along with the artwork for the others side. I may not respond immediately to the email but I will absolutely not miss an email. I may loose track of a PM.

Is artwork or commitment due by the 6th? I want to add a GN to my order but don't know if I'll have artwork done by the 6th.

Also if we are doing a re order should we just resubmit the same order email to you or do they keep artwork on file, etc?

Is artwork or commitment due by the 6th? I want to add a GN to my order but don't know if I'll have artwork done by the 6th.

Also if we are doing a re order should we just resubmit the same order email to you or do they keep artwork on file, etc?

Trying to get all of the orders compiled by the 6th as well as the artwork. But I can give some cushion on the artwork. I didn’t expect to get enough interest so fast so I know people had limited time to get their artwork together.

They don’t keep the artwork but I have it saved in a Dropbox folder. You can just let me know what you want to reorder and I will use the last file. It actually helps me because I have already checked the artwork and we know there aren’t any issues.

I think I'm out, sorry. I originally posted interest but I haven't even found an artist yet and I'm not 100% sure what I even want. Is that going to affect the MOQ or anything? I don't want to mess things up by bailing...

I think I'm out, sorry. I originally posted interest but I haven't even found an artist yet and I'm not 100% sure what I even want. Is that going to affect the MOQ or anything? I don't want to mess things up by bailing...

No worries at all. We are over the MOQ anyway. We are going to run these group buys somewhat back to back and place orders when we hit the MOQs. So I would suggest staying on top of the artwork and you can be ready for the next one. Best of luck.

Updated status list:

PCFSizeDifferent Sides
@Ben82572.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@djfayze2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@Eloe20002.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@Eloe20002.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@JZPdub2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@liftapint2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Diff front/back
@Ocharacato2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Diff front/back
@Ocharacato2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Diff front/back
@Suited Connector2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@Suited Connector2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@Suited Connector2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@Suited Connector2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@TheBigTater2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@TheBigTater2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@Blaster2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Diff front/back
@bmontana332.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@KMac2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@KMac2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@MikesDad2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@MikesDad2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@moordb2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@moordb2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@moordb2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@moordb2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Diff front/back
@Venturalvn2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@Venturalvn2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Same Sides
@Woldy2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Diff front/back
@johnnycnote2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@johnnycnote2.50"x3.5" (Poker)Same Sides
@Saoliver2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Diff front/back
@Saoliver2.25"x3.5" (Bridge)Diff front/back
@BearMetal
@JeepologyOffroad
@MarquetteMonkey
@Pinesol13
@Quicksilver-75
@TunnelMoney
@Vince Bustillo
@ATLarchip

Last edited:
I’m late to this. Is there still time to jump in and what is the price per card?

Full details in OP, but yes we are trying to wrap up orders this week. There is time.

Cost: $0.98 per card + flat $10 artwork setup fee per card design (can be different artwork per side for the same flat setup cost) + shipping (~$4)

20 card minimum per design

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom