Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (3 Viewers)

I tried to post up the artwork Tony created for me. Its a PDF and won't upload.

My table is not like what you've got @sheikh617 . So amazing! You've gone alot more custom than me. Wow...that rail...gosh! Is that real snakeskin? Your tastes are quite refined!

My tastes are perhaps a bit simple and boring I'd say given what you have got there. Stunning! I have what I'd say a "smooth" and "sleek" design. I opted for no racetrack. However, there is a "racetrack" effect incorporated into the layout along with a few other elements I wanted. @davin ...your table picture on Tony's website also served as some inspiration. Thanks:tup:

Can't wait to post the pr0n one fine day!

I'm super stoked. Tony is unreal. It's hard to describe, but he can take brain imagery from you and magically, it appears on screen. He makes it look easy, but it's actual real talent he has. A passion. I'm over the moon!

Imagine the day I get it!!!!

Nav cloth Final V2.jpg

:tup:

Going to visit the great Chanman himself for the final revisions to my custom table as well

Just came across this thread coincidentally! Now I'm super excited. Tony is amazing. He has been super patient with me. I'm borderline crazy with how much I change my mind

Tomorrow, we finalize and I sign the authorization form!

Lucky to be alive!!!

Trust me, you can't be more difficult to work with than me. Through their interactions with me working on my poker table, I have irrefutable proof that both @T_Chan and @Johnny5 are freaking saints. No matter the request or the change, they're both ever ready to provide constructive advice.

Have you guys noticed that sublimation dye felts are slower than say, speedcloth?

BTW, my poker table uses pool table felt. That's pretty smooth sailing on the deal.

Have you guys noticed that sublimation dye felts are slower than say, speedcloth?

BTW, my poker table uses pool table felt. That's pretty smooth sailing on the deal.

Not sure if you asking as a "I noticed that they are slower" or if you are just wondering IF they are...

I love my @T_Chan Felts. These (His) are AWESOME. My first few tables were felt, and sped Cloth, then I purchased a custom cloth from Tony and have never looked back, when I build tables I recommend them ordering a custom cloth..

One of the table I sold with speed cloth on it is in the possession of a friend and He wants to upgrade his table to a T_Chan cloth, I hope He does this year..

Just an FYI, there are many different types of felts that can be sub dyed, including white suited speed cloth. The sub dye process doesn't make them any slower. Our gaming suede is specifically chosen since it provides really good card slide. We've even used another product recently which we test where cards slide like an air hockey table, but in the end we didn't use it as the texture was too "plastic" feeling.

Just an FYI, there are many different types of felts that can be sub dyed, including white suited speed cloth. The sub dye process doesn't make them any slower. Our gaming suede is specifically chosen since it provides really good card slide. We've even used another product recently which we test where cards slide like an air hockey table, but in the end we didn't use it as the texture was too "plastic" feeling.
I was afraid of losing the glide of speed cloth if I went custom but that's great to hear!

My table is done!!!!!

@bsdunbar1 is the builder and did an awsome job! Updated me with pics all the way from beginning to end. If anyone is in the omaha area I would highly reccomend sending him a message if you are in the market for a new poker table. I have not played on this one yet, but I have played on his own custom tables, and they are easily the nicest tables I have played on.

@p5woody helped out bigtime with the design of the cloth.

@T_Chan printed the cloth and it looks awsome.

@navels and @MegaTon44 helped with input and comments throughout

I Have not seen the table in person yet, because I am out shipping, but cant wait to get home and play some poker on it.

The cloth is an old medieval nautical map that I thought would make a cool poker table felt.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

View attachment 268393View attachment 268394View attachment 268395View attachment 268396

I actually really like this design.

1. Do your players feel that it is too busy?
2. Because of the light background, has anyone spilled a dark drink on it and stained it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom