Custom Plastic Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

leebert123

High Hand
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience getting their own set ups printed? I've looked into it, seems the only real option is makeplayingcards.com anyone have experiences good or bad with them? What was turnaround time like? Artwork requirements?

Anyone have any other options that they've used?

Anyone had any experience getting their own set ups printed? I've looked into it, seems the only real option is makeplayingcards.com anyone have experiences good or bad with them? What was turnaround time like? Artwork requirements?

Anyone have any other options that they've used?

I've used custom setups from makeplayingcards.com that @Chbyfngr has purchased to go with his custom chips. I have to admit, they are damn nice cards that shuffle great and play well. And the custom printing on the back is top notch. No blurs, no smears, just a top quality product all around. If you're looking for custom plastics to go with your chips - I wouldn't hesitate telling you to buy some from there.

The only "con" I can think of is that they play a little stiff. I'd put the feel on the same level as the Fournier Congress, which are nice and smooth on the surface, but a tad stiff when it comes to shuffling.

I hope this helps.

I've used custom setups from makeplayingcards.com that @Chbyfngr has purchased to go with his custom chips. I have to admit, they are damn nice cards that shuffle great and play well. And the custom printing on the back is top notch. No blurs, no smears, just a top quality product all around. If you're looking for custom plastics to go with your chips - I wouldn't hesitate telling you to buy some from there.

The only "con" I can think of is that they play a little stiff. I'd put the feel on the same level as the Fournier Congress, which are nice and smooth on the surface, but a tad stiff when it comes to shuffling.

I hope this helps.

Any idea on the format needed for artwork off the top of your head?

Any idea on the format needed for artwork off the top of your head?

Info from website:
Image file tips:
Color Mode:
RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white

Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF and PDF

Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi

Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side.

Info from website:
Image file tips:
Color Mode:
RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white

Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF and PDF

Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi

Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side.

Lol thanks. Reading is hard for some people like me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom