Custom Majestic Contest (1 Viewer)

Thanks all! I had a lot of fun designing them.

Fun fact: "The Pocket King" initially started out as "The Kracked Krowns," until I noticed that the inlay looked like a billiard ball, so I rolled with it (pun intended).

Many thanks to @Apache for putting this on.

Thanks all! I had a lot of fun designing them.

Fun fact: "The Pocket King" initially started out as "The Kracked Krowns," until I noticed that the inlay looked like a billiard ball, so I rolled with it (pun intended).

Many thanks to @Apache for putting this on.

You have to post a bunch of pr0n whenever you get these. All the photos so far have looked better than the mockups, IMO. These are just excellent, so I'm dying to see how they turn out.

Congratulations RiffRaffRandy! And thanks to Josh for putting this on.

Well-deserved congratulations to RiffRaffRandy.
I'm so jealous. At least I made the blog.

Last edited:
Rigged ;)

Congrats Riff, lot of great designs but IMO yours was best.

Pretty lousy first photo, but the Section 31's chips have been labeled ahead of schedule. @Gear printed the labels, more pr0n hopefully tomorrow night as they hit the table for the first time.

528_1232707333425454_7126191609356402128_n.jpg

I was pretty happy with the emblems too. The couple I was making these for liked the starships, so the end-user gets the final say. It was my first venture into chip design for someone else, so it's been eye opening as to the demands that pros like P5 and J5 must go through.

I also can't say the order the ships are in are my preference (I would have preferred a chronological order), but they decided to go with their least favorite series to their favorite series, with the original on the T5000, since that chip will probablly see very little table time, and they're not as familiar with the original series.

DS9 gets no love.

edit- or is that the defiant on the 1k chip? so many shows. not geeky enough to watch them all.

It is the Defiant. I had originally mocked a chip with DS9, but they thought the Defiant would be a better choice. In the end, I agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom