Custom Majestic Contest (1 Viewer)

I'm a terrible artist, but I look at these and for some reason they scream "Mission Impossible" to me.

Here's my attempt at being punny:

tpk5.png

tpk.jpg

Has anybody figured out the color codes? I know I can use the eyedropper in illustrator but wasn't sure if there were any official color codes or if somebody has already gone through the process and is willing to share.

The crown in the Pocket King label is virtually identical to that in the chips. Very clever work. Riff obviously has some design skillz :).

Rossonian chips in real life...

rossonianchips.jpg

Thanks to @Johnny5, @Gear, and of course, @Apache for making these chips happen!

PS: I apologize for the crummy compressed photo - I had to shrink the image on my phone to post it. I'll post some higher quality shots tomorrow that really show off the labels!

Last edited:
11 entries by my count. Only one more post by @RiffRaffRandy after he dropped the Pocket King bomb. I guess he wants to keep the 5:1 post:like ratio going ;)

Reactions: 72o
Yes, I wonder who Randy actually is. Like one of those drifters who comes into town, has an awesome idea, then, just disappears. Spooky :).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom