Custom label ideas (1 Viewer)

Got my sample labels back from @ABC Gifts and Awards

View attachment 394093
Also have samples for the bounty (white 500 chip) and a seating chip (black 100 chip). I like the labels so much that I think I will get labels for an All In (light blue 25 cent chip) and Show ‘Em (red 5). Can’t decide what the day chip would be used for. Ideas?
Totally digging these, James! You know, I only live 90 minutes away, if you're ever looking for fish to fill seats at your game. :p

Totally digging these, James! You know, I only live 90 minutes away, if you're ever looking for fish to fill seats at your game. :p
That’s funny. I have a friend who lives in Des Moines (about two hours away), and he still comes to my games. I think he’s crazy. If you’re serious, shoot me a PM.

And now, back to the Mariachi dudes. I think naming the chips after myself is a bit narcissistic, so I toyed with a few name variations and settled on Mariachi Card Room. These are my own designs, just mocking stuff up using free vector stock images I found online. The first 4 chips would either be 39mm or 43mm ceramics, and the 10000 would be a plaque. The bounty chip would either be a 43mm or 49mm ceramic.
100 FULL CHIP.jpg500 FULL CHIP.jpg1000 FULL CHIP.jpg5000 FULL CHIP.jpg10000 FULL PLAQUE.jpgBOUNTY FULL CHIP.jpg

Might try graying out the mariachi men's outfits to put more emphasis on the decorative colors. Would probably make the red denominations more pronounced, as well. Might also try to put a very subtle desert background behind the mariachi men (on every design except the bounty). I like that you have a lot more flexibility with the design on ceramics.

Might try graying out the mariachi men's outfits to put more emphasis on the decorative colors. Would probably make the red denominations more pronounced, as well. Might also try to put a very subtle desert background behind the mariachi men (on every design except the bounty). I like that you have a lot more flexibility with the design on ceramics.
I dig the Mariachi theme. Group buy?

I think the mariachi men would look really cool in black & white, but with the instruments still in their full gold/brown colors, and maybe the gold trim on their outfits in full gold color, as well.

And now, back to the Mariachi dudes. I think naming the chips after myself is a bit narcissistic, so I toyed with a few name variations and settled on Mariachi Card Room. These are my own designs, just mocking stuff up using free vector stock images I found online. The first 4 chips would either be 39mm or 43mm ceramics, and the 10000 would be a plaque. The bounty chip would either be a 43mm or 49mm ceramic.
View attachment 396102View attachment 396103View attachment 396104View attachment 396107View attachment 396108View attachment 396109
I stumbled across this chip set artwork...LOOOVING it!!!! Looks great. Did you get these printed and placed on the chips!?
Great job!

I stumbled across this chip set artwork...LOOOVING it!!!! Looks great. Did you get these printed and placed on the chips!?
Great job!
I didn't follow through on the Mariachi labels. But I have used my "NUTS" theme on both a cash set and a tournament set.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-nuts-cash-set.78260/

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-nuts-tournament-set.78204/

I had kind of forgotten about the mariachi idea TBH. Thanks for the compliments, though.

Love these but I would make each denomination have a different squirrel face body posture. Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom