Custom Cut Cards *Round 4* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Star Logo/ ES PS , and AS designs are not my artwork to have made into cards.

Anyone wanting to have those made should consult with the person or people who hold the rights to that.

Is there someone interested in getting some Athenian Owl cut cards (POKER size, as all my decks are poker size)? I wouldn't really need 30.
One side would definitely be black. The other, rather yellow or light blue, just like the buttons below (not white, probaby too dull and easy to get dirty)
Athenianowl Buttons1.jpg

Post here or PM me. Thanks!

Reactions: BNM
Is there someone interested in getting some Athenian Owl cut cards (POKER size, as all my decks are poker size)? I wouldn't really need 30.
One side would definitely be black. The other, rather yellow or light blue, just like the buttons below (not white, probaby too dull and easy to get dirty)
View attachment 309632
Post here or PM me. Thanks!
I’d take 5, thanks!

View attachment 309632Post here or PM me. Thanks!

Absolutely!

So the Star Logo/ ES PS , and AS designs are not my artwork to have made into cards.

Anyone wanting to have those made should consult with the person or people who hold the rights to that.

Does anyone have the rights to the design? From what I understand it was a group design so I don't know if it's owned by anyone, but maybe by the group? Any clarification from someone in the know would be helpful.

Who can help me out? I have an .ai file that has 7 chips on it. I need the NCV chip cut out and turned into a cut card. Black with white background and gold with black background. Shouldn't be 5-10 min. work but I don't have AI nor am I any good with any graphics programs. This is the jpg. I assume my .ai file is the same.

Who can help me out? I have an .ai file that has 7 chips on it. I need the NCV chip cut out and turned into a cut card. Black with white background and gold with black background. Shouldn't be 5-10 min. work but I don't have AI nor am I any good with any graphics programs. This is the jpg. I assume my .ai file is the same.View attachment 309765
@MoscowRadio

Does anyone have the rights to the design? From what I understand it was a group design so I don't know if it's owned by anyone, but maybe by the group? Any clarification from someone in the know would be helpful.

Someone now has the 'ok' to use Star logo/ boat buy so it looks like they will be getting made.

Bridge and Poker size!

Someone now has the 'ok' to use Star logo/ boat buy so it looks like they will be getting made.

Bridge and Poker size!

We’re all part of the PCF community :) I don’t have the files or know who created them. But I’m happy to give it my vote of ‘ok’ as being part of this community :tup:

We’re all part of the PCF community :) I don’t have the files or know who created them. But I’m happy to give it my vote of ‘ok’ as being part of this community :tup:

Doesn’t really work that way.

Someone created that art. They have to give permission. Which I believe has been given :tup:

Bridge and Poker size!

Great, is someone else ordering the batch? If so I'm in for some, if not then I can make the buy. Either 30 or 60 I figure as I'm sure they'll be popular.

Who can help me out? I have an .ai file that has 7 chips on it. I need the NCV chip cut out and turned into a cut card. Black with white background and gold with black background. Shouldn't be 5-10 min. work but I don't have AI nor am I any good with any graphics programs. This is the jpg. I assume my .ai file is the same.View attachment 309765

Send me the file, I'll find the time later today to whip something up for you. tonyc@chanmanpokertables.com.

I'd love to get a couple, of a bunch of different designs. I'm in for a bunch of Star logo.

I may be back in for submitting a group order for an Emerald Bay cut card, now that @MoscowRadio is back and can help me design it.
@MatB, is there a date to get the artwork in yet?

Does anyone have the skills to convert this chip label into a cut card image? The textured label causes interference for my weak copy/paste skills. Send me a PM if you can help me out! I'd like to make this into a cut card, and eventually a dealer button.

Probably white cut card, and white button (no hub border).

Attachments

• IMG_2301.JPG
    IMG_2301.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Bridge and Poker size!
I'll take four bridge-size, please. Can tack onto somebody else's order if that's easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom