Custom Cut Cards *Round 4* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tongue very firmly in cheek...

0_IMG-20190406-WA0009.jpg

Nice.

Yeah the idea of a business card that doubles as a cut card has been floated

Though I won't be using it as a regular business card (too big), I do plan on giving these out at events to players who host home games as promo items, as well as use them for the many fundraiser poker tournaments I run.

100 should be enough for a while. I'll see how quickly I go through them.

I’ll be in for 30 customs.

Would also be interested in 6-10 rounders ones if anyone else wants in on that?

What is the size for the artwork?

I have a few bridge but could use a few more if anyone has extras from this next round. Also still in need of a few poker size.

Anyone interested in a fun nite themed cut card? I have zero art skills but would be interested in the above.

In for almost any StarChip, poker-sized cards.

Also in for 100 custom poker-sized cards on the Busted Flush theme. I have the image in PDF form...

Im away till tuesday night, i'll reach out to all the people wanting their own sets when i get back.

Nice, looks very clean! Is this on a standard mold? Maybe a nod to the mold?

Ty. But all I did was a quick interweb search for Atlantic Club and about 15 mins to tweak. I was looking for something to go with the Atlantic Club hot-stamps from a GB a couple of years ago

Ty. But all I did was a quick interweb search for Atlantic Club and about 15 mins to tweak. I was looking for something to go with the Atlantic Club hot-stamps from a GB a couple of years ago
I meant - if the Atlantic club is always on a standard mold, such as A Mold (looks like it from a quick search) - maybe put an A Mold divider in the middle of the cut card.

Played with the Maryland/SpeakEC cards this weekend and they were awesome. In for at least some poker sized customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom