Custom Cut Cards *Round 4* (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny5 , @Toby, @Quicksilver-75 ,

@BonScot too, I've seen his MS Finger-paint artwork, and frankly his simplistic modernism style is fantastic. ;)
You’re too kind...
Besides nobody here could afford me!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway here’s a freebie. President Trump as an Admiral...

89026D62-F398-47B5-8EA1-89C8EBCD7EDD.jpeg

Last edited:
I am in for 5 CDI Poker Size - if shipping to Switzerland is a thing. Also in for 5 each of JACK white, black and red (all Poker size). Would that work?

Would the person who's approved to get AS, ES, PS cut cards made please send me a PM.

Also to this person...will you be taking public pre-orders? I’m sure these will be quite popular.

Anyone have any thoughts on colors for me? My inlay background is a gradient tan and my table is a similar tan. Should I pick another color for the background for these? Or does it really matter because it's only a cut card?

ac_knoll_cc_ps1a.png

Edit: Sorry...I hope this is OK to post ITT. Wasn't thinking until I posted that it might be better in its own thread.

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts on colors for me? My inlay background is a gradient tan and my table is a similar tan. Should I pick another color for the background for these? Or does it really matter because it's only a cut card?

View attachment 311242
My vote is a different color than your table felt, so it will stand out on the table. I like it though.

View attachment 311242

I'm curious to see the replies here, I'm in a similar boat with my design. For what it's worth I'm leaning towards a white background like what you've got shown in the top right here.

Reactions: 72o

View attachment 311242

Edit: Sorry...I hope this is OK to post ITT. Wasn't thinking until I posted that it might be better in its own thread.
Definitely go with a different colour that contrasts with your table. I’ve got a black table and bought black cutcards. It was like trying to look for the Predator in the jungle looking for a slight shimmer where its outline met the table...

Definitely go with a different colour that contrasts with your table. I’ve got a black table and bought black cutcards. It was like trying to look for the Predator in the jungle looking for a slight shimmer where its outline met the table l...

That's a great description and 100000% accurate (I also have a black table felt)

That's a great description and 100000% accurate (I also have a black table felt)
They’re rumoured to still be on the table somewhere but nobody’s seen them since November...
I’m going to get those “unexplained phenomena” guys that are never off the Discovery channel to come and investigate...

• Haha
Reactions: 72o
Im going to do a splash picture using one denomination per splash (I’m going to do Red, White, Blue, Yellow) to be able to use with different color cards. Red= $5 chips, etc. I like cut cards to be blue and red if I have blue and red decks and use the opposite color with the decks.

Re: cut card colors, I tend to avoid anything that will not really stand out either on the felt or in a pile of cards. That typically rules out my felt color, white (card faces), and red/blue (typical card backs).

Bright yellow and bright orange seem to work best, and black is a good color (unless the felt is black). Colorful splash pot photos work well, too.

So,
@BarrieJ3 5 cut cards
@Nuhockey 4 cut cards
@Ethan will be kept satisfied at any rate:p
@w00zie OK with 2 POKER size cut cards? I can't make bridge size cards man; it would take another batch of 30. Would you be happy with poker size?
@MatB email with artwork under way. I guess you would be able to ship each batch of 30 to one location only?

So,
@BarrieJ3 5 cut cards
@Nuhockey 4 cut cards
@w00zie OK with 2 POKER size cut cards? I can't make bridge size cards man; it would take another batch of 30. Would you be happy with poker size?
@MatB email with artwork under way. I guess you would be able to ship each batch of 30 to one location only?

Once the order is in, They'll ship all to me. And yes, i'll ship the cards to whoever is placing the order/ paying.

So,
@BarrieJ3 5 cut cards
@Nuhockey 4 cut cards
Sure, I have a deck of poker size cards laying around ;) Thank you!

I have black felt but these should be fine ima go with the hot pink boarder thanks for Tony for helping me
C4FBE813-AA01-4EC8-8D76-9BDEA71B448F.png
F042D9C4-DB83-420E-9A43-94AB2E5578CC.png

If we need someone to volunteer to pay for an order of Poker Sized - Jack Detriots in red, white, and black, I can order them and divvy them up to anyone that wants them.

@MatB Will the cut cards have square corners or rounded corners? If they are rounded, does anyone know the grade of the curve (I think that's right)? I was thinking of having a border with rounded inside corners, so it would have to match.

Edit: perhaps the term is "corner radius"?

Last edited:
@MatB Will the cut cards have square corners or rounded corners? If they are rounded, does anyone know the grade of the curve (I think that's right)? I was thinking of having a border with rounded inside corners, so it would have to match.
I wondered this myself. Would be good to know just for S&G's.

@72o - did you decide on your background color yet? I'm still going back and forth between white and off-white on mine....

View attachment 312787

View attachment 312788
Hey man. Yeah I went with a gray fade. Starts off in the middle as white and then fades to a light gray. Just didn’t want a solid white face ti blend into the deck too easily.

I like your off-white version a lot. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom